Louis Crews Stadium, Western Annex

Things losers say for validation. You can’t discredit history to fit your narrative.
check the score! it look like y'all losing don't it? Our Swac History started in 1999 along with the SWAC title game. We have two of those SCG trophys now and the 2nd was won on your home field😭😂😂...how many Swac Championship Game titles does jstank have again?I bet it will take an eternity to erase this image from jasson steak memory...oh wow! is that y'all home stadium endzone with all that Maroon in it? AAMU in icy white letters...the audacity 😭🤣
20210429_224531.jpg

Last edited:

check the score! it look like y'all losing don't it? Our Swac History started in 1999 along with the SWAC title game. We have two of those SCG trophys now and the 2nd was won on your home field😭😂😂...how many Swac Championship Game titles does jstank have again?I bet it will take an eternity to erase this image from jasson steak memory...oh wow! is that y'all home stadium endzone with all that Maroon in it? AAMU in icy white letters...the audacity 😭🤣
View attachment 12433
Nobody cares about that. NFL teams do this YEARLY. Tell me the last superbowl team that played at home?

View attachment 12433
This sight ticked some old school Mighty JSU Tigers off. One guy really had some choice words. I loved his spirt. Therefore, no hate on the brother, I would've been ticked as well.

I agree, AAMU is so inept and insignificant that all your games should be played in Jackson. Louis Crews stadium is s piece of shit stadium. it would help your recruiting if players knew they could play in a real stadium.

Crews stadium ain't even high school worthy. How the hell did yall let somebody build such a piece of shit and tell yall that's your stadium?

Grah.......are you mad or just jealous? I understand how PROUD you are of klan memorial stadium but remember one thing............it ain't yours and will never be yours.........think about that?????

Oh yeah, I remember.........the white man's ice is always Colder therefore, his stadium is always going to be better than any SWAC schools stadium.....

according to the reasoning of Grah. 🤣🤣🤣

Straw, did you call the JSU AAMU softball game? I thought that was your voice? How did it feel when JSU whooped that ass again? Bruh, it's time for you to go D2 where you belong

Straw, did you call the JSU AAMU softball game? I thought that was your voice? How did it feel when JSU whooped that ass again? Bruh, it's time for you to go D2 where you belong

Thanks.....and GOD bless you too........but your temper-tantrum against ALL THINGS AAMU makes you look smalltime and I know that you are HIGHLY INTELLIGENT and bigger than that????

Re-evaluate your post and get back to me......I'll be here waiting!

Back