Louis Crews Stadium, Western Annex

2kool

I'm hearing from reliable sources that the State of Mississippi is in discussions with the State of Alabama regarding a possible official annexation of Jackson Memorial Stadium to AAMU as the Louis Crews Western Annex. Sources say the stadium has become the de facto "home away from home" for the Bulldogs.

More to come from @MightyDog in the next edition of the Maroon and White Papers, Championship Edition.

Stay Tuned

sources also say AAMU can’t even bring a crowd to profit that annex.... they brought the whole town of Huntsville that cares about AAMU football in the championship and that was maybe 50 people at most socially distanced .... Mississippi has stopped all negotiations... and wishes the Flukes best of luck on their future endeavors.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JSU & The City of Jackson thank you for the revenue! Maybe one day the Commish will have faith in Normal being able to successfully host a Championship game.
was normal a neutral site?..be grateful for the lil charity poor dilapidated Jackson was granted by the SWAC commish who is from there. Maybe y'all can use the money to pressure wash dusty azz Klan memorial or erase all that good maroon out of jasson Steaks home endzone lol it was a fun business trip! thanks😭🤣🤣

Last edited:
sources also say AAMU can’t even bring a crowd to profit that annex.... they brought the whole town of Huntsville that cares about AAMU football in the championship and that was maybe 50 people at most socially distanced .... Mississippi has stopped all negotiations... and wishes the Flukes best of luck on their future endeavors.
Man do yall go to bed and wake up with AAMU hate? Man I would hate to know what it's like to let someone or something live in my head like that! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

you really thought A&M people were coming to that blighted crime infested city where your own coach sanders claimed he got robbed two times as a welcoming gift? be grateful we brought that many lol...glad we got a SWAC title on your home field....feels great!😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man do yall go to bed and wake up with AAMU hate? Man I would hate to know what it's like to let someone or something live in my head like that! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
So let me get this straight. You talk smack then want to twist and say I have AAMU on my mind or I hate y’all ? lol sir , the creator of this thread clearly can’t keep THEE out of his mouth or anything surrounding the stadium THEE plays at.... yall win a championship and still smacking a team not even in the picture .... y’all can’t be this stupid... make it make sense please .... as always small time behavior.... but deep down y’all know JSU will always be better.... we always on y’all mind... I could give a rats ass about AAMU....

you really thought A&M people were coming to that blighted crime infested city where your own coach sanders claimed he got robbed two times as a welcoming gift? be grateful we brought that many lol...glad we got a SWAC title on your home field....feels great!😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or y’all just don’t travel well outside of Birmingham ... no need to lie to kick ... it’s okay young pup.

my antennas won’t no where near that championship thread quite frank I forgot there was even a game yesterday.... what’s funny to me is AAMU talking about they own JSU .... it took y’all almost two decades to reach a championship ... to get what, #2 in school history.... y’all got a long way to go, many more players to draft into the NFL, and many more Ws over Thee before y’all can even think about saying you OWN JSU... as I said and it’s a fact .... didn’t play a month/rested/ watched tape, injuries at the right time against other teams , and no west play to be found outside of uapb... fluke and overrated .... nobody talking or showing y’all respect over that asterisks championship but folks from Huntsville.... keep THEE out your mouth.... reality sets in for the paper champions in the fall... and that’s THEE Truth. Deal with it.

Or y’all just don’t travel well outside of Birmingham ... no need to lie to kick ... it’s okay young pup.
nah it look like we don't care about coming to poor jackson where y'all barely have clean water or a decent street a car won't tear up on lol nobody wanted to come to that dilapidated dump! you sound mad 😭🤣

Last edited:
my antennas won’t no where near that championship thread quite frank I forgot there was even a game yesterday.... what’s funny to me is AAMU talking about they own JSU .... it took y’all almost two decades to reach a championship ... to get what, #2 in school history.... y’all got a long way to go, many more players to draft into the NFL, and many more Ws over Thee before y’all can even think about saying you OWN JSU... as I said and it’s a fact .... didn’t play a month/rested/ watched tape, injuries at the right time against other teams , and no west play to be found outside of uapb... fluke and overrated .... nobody talking or showing y’all respect over that asterisks championship but folks from Huntsville.... keep THEE out your mouth.... reality sets in for the paper champions in the fall... and that’s THEE Truth. Deal with it.

cry us a river you upset jasson steak fan😭😭🤣🤣🤣
View: https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0

nah it look like we don't care about coming to poor jackson where y'all barely have clean water or a decent street a car won't tear up on lol nobody wanted to come to that dilapidated dump! you sound mad 😭🤣
again y’all don’t travel.., and I’m never mad at small time folks I just correct y’all as I usually do. But carry on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
again y’all don’t travel.., and I’m never mad at small time folks I just correct y’all as I usually do. But carry on.
we don't have to travel when we have more to do in our city than the country ghetto in Jackson lol wake me up when "traveling" wins SCG titles for ghettocountrytime Jasson steak..too bad the A&M "charity" you were waiting on didn't travel lol..see ya in Normal for our homecoming this fall for an unpleasant time for y'all either way lol😭🤣

Last edited:
we don't have to travel when we have more to do in our city than the country ghetto in Jackson lol wake me up when "traveling" wins SCG titles for ghettocountrytime Jason steak..too bad the A&M "charity" you were waiting on didn't travel lol..see ya in Normal for our homecoming this fall for an unpleasant time for y'all either way lol😭🤣
What charity can A&M offer JSU ? We made more revenue in a spring then y’all did in 2 decades... Seek help please. Along with this sad smack you spewing the other half of your brain shut off somewhere.... we’ll deal with you all in the fall when we get there... y’all will be under our threads begging for attention as usual till then ...

What charity can A&M offer JSU ? We made more revenue in a spring then y’all did in 2 decades... Seek help please. Along with this sad smack you spewing the other half of your brain shut off somewhere.... we’ll deal with you all in the fall when we get there... y’all will be under our threads begging for attention as usual till then ...
whatever revenue y'all did make needs to be given to the poor city of Jackson and county y'all are located in to improve the quality of life which is horrible. You sound bitter lol get over it

SCG Titles
A&M 2
Jasson Steak 1

whatever revenue y'all did make needs to be given to the poor city of Jackson and county y'all are located in to improve the quality of life which is horrible. You sound bitter lol get over it

SCG Titles
A&M 2
Jasson Steak 1
Plenty has been given back to the city of Jackson from revenue made... and we have 16 SWAC titles...

THEE JSU 16
AAMU 2

long ways to go big fella... this right here in bold is that smalltime behavior I’m talking about... losers adjust history to fit a narrative...and folks who don’t know what they’re talking about make themselves look like an ass... lord stop typing this is embarrassing at this point... #ThreadBackfire

Last edited:
Plenty has been given back to the city of Jackson from revenue made... and we have 16 SWAC titles...

THEE JSU 16
AAMU 2

long ways to go big fella... this right here in bold is that smalltime behavior I’m talking about... losers adjust history to fit a narrative...and folks who don’t know what they’re talking about make themselves look like an ass... lord stop typing this is embarrassing at this point... #ThreadBackfire
we entered the SWAC in 1999 when the SWAC Championship Game was actually started lol whatever happened before that ain't got shit to do with us😭🤣🤣

Swac Championship Game Titles
A&M 2
Jasson Steaks 1

I remember when I first joined this forum, the trash talk was mainly SU vs Grambling or SU vs Jackson State. What happened?

we entered the SWAC in 1999 when the SWAC Championship Game was actually started lol whatever happened before that ain't got shit to do with us😭🤣🤣

Swac Championship Game Titles
A&M 2
Jasson Steaks 1
Things losers say for validation. You can’t discredit history to fit your narrative.

Back