Louis Crews Classic X Alabama A&M vs South Carolina State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Apparently, they got better as the season went by. I think they ended up 3-1, with a win over Bama State in Montgomery.
Excuse Me Dog GIF by Butler University

Apparently, they got better as the season went by. I think they ended up 3-1, with a win over Bama State in Montgomery.
even then the score was 14-7..... they didnt have an offense who could put points on the board.

it was an ugly game played by a totally unprepared Hornet team. Pough is well respected. Eley, Maynor, FAMU and BCU fans marvel at his coaching skills.

it was an ugly game played by a totally unprepared Hornet team. Pough is well respected. Eley, Maynor, FAMU and BCU fans marvel at his coaching skills.
A lot of things were uncertain about S. C. State during that time period, including financial questions that jeopardized the viability of the school. Things are more settled now, and maybe their stable condition will allow more and better concentration on football and let them start this season in a more competitive mindset.

Reactions: J C
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They always taking the easy road! 😆🤣

for the record Fiyah you can go on and delete this post or note to when the smack started on this thread...nobody said anything to this lying jsu negroe...he just felt the need to interject some corny bs

Last edited:
for the record Fiyah you can go on and delete this post or note to when the smack started on this thread...nobody said anything to this lying jsu negroe...he just felt the need to interject some corny bs

Make sure you KTSE when your people make dumb threads or comment on something JSU/Deion related talking noise when no one said anything to them. It happens all the time but apparently you see what you want lol.

A lot of things were uncertain about S. C. State during that time period, including financial questions that jeopardized the viability of the school. Things are more settled now, and maybe their stable condition will allow more and better concentration on football and let them start this season in a more competitive mindset.

How is SCSU more stable now?

How is SCSU more stable now?
I believe the state helped it out on the debt, or at least there was talk about doing it
In addition, if it had any debt from the hbcu financing program, that debt was forgiven. Together, those things should have eased the financial burden.

Back