LORD....Has Anybody Seen This Movie

Dr. Sweet NUPE

THUG LIFE

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0262828

Main this has got to be the worst black acting that I have ever seen but it had a good point.

It's hard to know whether this film is a drama or a comedy. On the one hand, it's serious because the film tries to make the point that living like a thug isn't what you want to do. Yet, the film is sometimes funny with the over the top martial arts scenes and it seems to overshadow the point of the film. Maybe the director, Greg Carter, wanted to show the dark thug life in a lighter light so that people would get the point. Either way, the film is entertaining and funny at times and the point that Greg Garter is supposedly willing to make is not lost on its audience.

Wesley Snipes send help
Halle Berry send help
Morgan Freeman send help
Ice Cube send help

Any black actor send help!!!

I never did go see this movie, though I remember the talk about it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
you got to be kidding me about that...and I thought that VH-1 movie "Played" was bad.

:scared:

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
THUG LIFE

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0262828

Main this has got to be the worst black acting that I have ever seen but it had a good point.

It's hard to know whether this film is a drama or a comedy. On the one hand, it's serious because the film tries to make the point that living like a thug isn't what you want to do. Yet, the film is sometimes funny with the over the top martial arts scenes and it seems to overshadow the point of the film. Maybe the director, Greg Carter, wanted to show the dark thug life in a lighter light so that people would get the point. Either way, the film is entertaining and funny at times and the point that Greg Garter is supposedly willing to make is not lost on its audience.

Wesley Snipes send help
Halle Berry send help
Morgan Freeman send help
Ice Cube send help

Any black actor send help!!!

i saw dat crap, and yes i can vouch that it was a hot mess!!!

the cast from Roots would have played better thugs than they did!!!!

Is that the movie where a lil 'ol O was giving some oral pleasure and said it was salty and the dude asked her if she had high blood pressure?:lmao:

Back