Looks like the SWAC and MEAC will be in play-in games in the Women's NCAA Tourney as well

Our women will NEVER have a chance to beat a number 1 seed going forward. The chasm between the top seeds in WBB vs MBB is huge

We (conference is not getting off to a great start) i thought TSU would have a couple of wins. Hopefully we will get a couple of out of conference wins. Let men get a chance to get use to playing together down the stretch of games. That's where games are won or loss.

We (conference is not getting off to a great start) i thought TSU would have a couple of wins. Hopefully we will get a couple of out of conference wins. Let men get a chance to get use to playing together down the stretch of games. That's where games are won or loss.
Lots of teams are breaking in a lot of new transfers on the men's side. We most definitely could have knocked off Tech. Gotta close out these games in the 2nd half. I definitely thought y'all would beat Washington.

Even with the conference not getting off to a great start, overall, I think the SWAC is better than the Southland.

Back