Lookout for FAMU Marching 100

We are going to embarrass some SWAC schools when we come to town. Your fans will never be the same after we show up. Get ready…

Bruh, you already know that The Human Jukebox ain't scared of no FAMU 100! You saw the way we Bum Rushed Bragg in 2019, but hey I'm glad that y'all are here with us in the SWAC, especially from a Academic standpoint! Welcome Rattlers

The 100 is playing to be in Huntsville and Baton Rouge this year.
This will be epic...Someone told me that FAMU and AAMU haven't seen each other since the 60's or 70's.....I was told A&M came to Tallahassee and made a rocket on the field (with smoke)....the smoke clouded the stadium for a long time and had people gagging....One of the directors at FAMU said to A&M "don't bring that mess back to Tally anymore🤣🤣🤣...

FAMU y’all is alright.

it’s Cookman I have an issue with. They’re stuck in 2002. At least FAMU plays current music. Hope y’all don’t ever change your style.

The 100 Will be performing at 8 of our 11 games (5 home, 3 away). I don't see the problem.

Actually, it's 12 games this year so that means 4 games you are not going to.
Of the games you are attending, All are paid for except for AlaState. You going to ATL (paid by ESPN), Charlotte (paid by promoters) and BCU (paid again by Disney/ESPN).

BUT we do understand that the money is funny at FAMU and yall cant afford to move that band. I bet yall drive back after the BAMA State game... lol

Why are you so upset? Okay so it's a 12 game schedule. We're still performing at 2/3rds of our games. Is paying for your own travel supposed to be some SWAC badge of honor?You're right. We're a black college. We're broke. We count our pennies over here. We're still probably a lot less broke than you. I can tell you right now some schools that we will rarely if ever go to: The Texas Schools, UAPB, MVSU and Alcorn. We are more likely to go to Baton Rouge and Jackson than Grambling. Since we seem to be playing Bama St and AAMU in alternate years then those trips are probably a given. Yall don't even like the 100. I dont know why yall be so pressed to know if we're traveling or not. Our travel schedule has been the same since at least the early 90s. There will probably be 1 or 2 other trips that have nothing to do with our football team (usually professional sports related). We travel plenty. Chill. It's not that deep.

Back