Looking For Old School HBCU Football & Basketball Games

wahines

1_gsufan
It is me again and now that Football Season is over and Basketball Season is almost over, I am looking for old school games to add to my You Tube Channel. I will be starting soon an Basketball Channel and have for now, 2017 MEAC Finals, 2017 SWAC Finals, 2017 and 2018 CIAA Tournament Games. I also have the 2005 Division 2 Finals where Virginia Union won it all. Once, again, what games do you have or what would you like to see added?

1993 SWAC Championship Game
1990 SWAC Championship Game
Both are probably long shots but easily the two best games in the SWAC the last 30 years.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Would love to see some 2000-2006 AAMU basketball.

Damn shame what these folks have done with our programs

1993 SWAC Championship Game
1990 SWAC Championship Game
Both are probably long shots but easily the two best games in the SWAC the last 30 years.

Man i wish i could see that SU vs Alcorn game 93.

Would love to see some 2000-2006 AAMU basketball.

Damn shame what these folks have done with our programs

All of those sound great! I am still trying to get anything old for Football or Basketball! I might be getting my hands on a few old games!

I hope you can find the 98-99 MEAC tournament in which FAMU worked it’s way from the bottom half of the conference to upset all the top three seeds(Coppin St., Morgan St. and SCSU) in route to MEAC Championship. I think only the Morgan State and SCSU games were televised...it was during that period when the MEAC was having football and basketball games televised almost every week.

I would also like to see the 2006-2007 MEAC Championship Game in which FAMU beat Delaware State on a game winning in bound alley pop to cap off a 21 Win season.

The 2004 MEAC Championship game would be a nice addition along with FAMU winning the Play-in game against Lehigh.

1992 Texas Southern V Jackson St. football I think
TSU V Arkansas NCAA Tournaments
2000 SU V GSU
2001 Alcorn V Siena Basketballs
Southern V S. S Carolina St. football I think
1991 Southern V Grambling

Where in the hell are my Steve McNair tapes?

1992 Texas Southern V Jackson St. football I think
TSU V Arkansas NCAA Tournaments
2000 SU V GSU
2001 Alcorn V Siena Basketballs
Southern V S. S Carolina St. football I think
1991 Southern V Grambling

Where in the hell are my Steve McNair tapes?
I remember that j st and txsu game in 92. J st had a back by the name of William Arnold. That game was on BET. Txsu won i think by 2.

So in other words the legendary 1984 game that still holds the attendance record for the state of Mississippi is one of the few that's available online

I would love to see the Alcorn vs Kanas 1984 tournament game where they made up a foul in order for Kanas to win 57-56 with seconds left in the game.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back