Looking for a Resistance Band Workout

Anonymous

Anyone know a good workout for cardio/strength/toning using resistance bands???... Shoulder injuries are keeping me from using free weights anymore... Old college football injuries to rotator cuffs hurt like bad toothaches when I use free weights now... I need surgery but refuse to go thru that again... I aint 21 no more!! I am double that, so that means double the pain/rehab!

Last edited:
Anyone know a good workout for cardio/strength/toning using resistance bands???... Shoulder injuries are keeping me from using free weights anymore... Old college football injuries to rotator cuffs hurt like bad toothaches when I use free weights now... I need surgery but refuse to go thru that again... I aint 21 no more!! I am double that, so that means double the pain/rehab!

I feel your pain bruh. I am just 3 years removed from my college career and I have to avoid squats and stuff. I have pretty much zero cartilage left in my knee.

I bought a set of "Gold's Gym" brand bands a few months ago that work well. I think the newer packages even come with instructional dvds on how to maximize your workout.

I suggest looking online and ordering them rather than going to Gold's if you go that route.

I got them yesterday from Walmart... DVD workout is a 30 minute circuit training beast! You go straight from an exercise with the bands straight into a cardio routine/exercise no resting at all back and forth for the full 30 minutes... I can feel the pain, errr, difference already....:smug::whine::vomit:

I got them yesterday from Walmart... DVD workout is a 30 minute circuit training beast! You go straight from an exercise with the bands straight into a cardio routine/exercise no resting at all back and forth for the full 30 minutes... I can feel the pain, errr, difference already....:smug::whine::vomit:

Good job! Resistance bands work well, especially if you don't have a lot of weights at home.

:tup: :tup:

Back