Look!!! You All you Nappy...

JSU*Toi

Headed women out there. I have heard from my sources that some of you have been trying to push up on the Milkman( D*Nice) like he is single.

Well he is not.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't make me act BOKIWSHA on you all. The reunion is just around the corner and you know my kids will have no problem taking some of you out.

Thank you for your time.
:redhot: :lmao: :redhot:

ATL, you are my one, & only true love, so don't worry about anything. These ladies are just trying to get their milk delivered on time.

It's these nappy headed haters, like Suge, Dirty, & JST, the so called "Phat Boyz" that are the problem.

NICE

Suge, as a gentleman, I come to you, asking you to stop this hate, I mean your hate is starting to rub off on the rest of the Spoons on the page.

Is that what you want? I mean look at the ladies, they're solid as a rock. We're supposed to be leaders, and with all of the descention between the Spoons it's just not healthy.

So, I'm willing to put our differences aside, for the sake of solidarity, and so should you. I won't attack Tric......I mean Mike Bigg anymore, or any other Spoon for that matter.

I'm taking the high road, and as a sign of good faith, I'm willing to treat you to a Wendy's Triple value meal, and I'll even Biggie size it for you, along with adding some cheese, and I'll throw in a milkshak...........Smoothie, made with Vitamin D milk, because I know you don't like that low phat stuff.

If that's not good enough, we can do Ryan's, Golden Corrall, Shoney's, or any other of your favorite Buffet Spots.

As you know, I'm a man of my word, I changed my name after the Bayou Classic, paid Mike Bigg his money, put in a good word to JSTUS for Blacknbengal, and though Dirty has been tailing me, I send him Grey Goose, to make sure all is well in his stake outs, even if he's not on my side.

Let it go bruh. Let it go.

NICE

I have gotten hip to the operation... You have been sending Grey Goose, while you have been hogging all the women... It's okay I still got a trick for you MILKMAN.. (and no it's not Trick Bigg)
I don't see how SexyAzzJSU_ATL could betray the realest crew on the page.. See you gonna make us ManWagon down there to New Orleans and settle this once and for all....

Back