Look at Sports Illustrated showing me some love.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member

Many other college athletic departments are carrying out similar cuts. These are not exclusive to Black colleges. In fact, Kenn Rashad, editor and publisher of HBCUSports.com, says a false narrative exists that the pandemic has so financially impacted Black colleges that they cannot function. It’s just not true. No HBCU has returned to voluntary workouts because of safety reasons, not financial. “Given the situation with the pandemic and we’re seeing an uptick in positive results, we still have institutions calling in these athletes and in some cases asking them to sign waivers,” says Rashad. “You don’t see HBCUs doing this. It’s a testament to them that they truly have in mind the safety of the student-athletes first and foremost.”

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:clap:

Both of the Ken(n)'s on this site have been in the national spotlight recently. Nice

Naw, don't even play. All I got was a couple of lines in a national publication. I'm not doing national media tours like you that include SiriusXM radio, PBS and freaking CBS News.

You are out of my league playa. :)

Naw, don't even play. All I got was a couple of lines in a national publication. I'm not doing national media tours like you that include SiriusXM radio, PBS and freaking CBS News.

You are out of my league playa. :)

Nah. You got to live my dream by being in SI. You're basically Jordan to me now. LOL!

Back