Look at me today.

GSUperTiger

The "Icon" of BCF
It seems like yesterday when I use to wash shi* marks as long as the Causeway from player's jocks. You see I am the eptiome of persistence and endurance. I started out as assitant draws-washer back in the 70s,[/i] but due to my cutting edge skills/patented technology (it was really Tide), I quickly rose up the totem pole. I went from assitant to head draws-washer faster that the state of MS deducts the annual rent from J-State's budget for the use Memorial. I have gone from laundromats on Ellis Ave to beating the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _ in transition.

Yes sir, it has been a long ride. Nonetheless, I have learned a great deal. I have gone from optimizing the bleach to detergent ratio (to remove those shi* marks) to coaching the Buffalo Bills of the SWAC. Yes sir, these clowns that I am king in Jackson. I can make dum arse calls (see play before the half -- Gram/JSU '00), and I am not admonished. Yeah, Hammer can't even touch me. I fool these clowns each year with self-proclaimed talent. Taylor, Story, Goss, and Kent can't win with Jackie on the line and Sweetness in the backfield.

Yes sir, look at me

img088.JPG
--hotter than pepper in my zoot suit!

What up, GSABER?

I shole missed my favorite GSU historian. Tell me about Buck Buchannon's senior year. Ooh ooh, what about Trumaine Johnson's Freshman year? I know you're good for a story.

What_Makes_a_Good_Story.gif

:Toasting smores in my PJ's:

Back