Big Baller Brand gear

Man this dude gonna fugg around and have his other two sons ineligible for college ball.

That's what I thought when I caught part of his interview on TV.

I think most (black) people don't have a problem with him as far as what he is trying to do. The problem most have is that he's trying to live through his sons with a non-stop mouth that could cause people to turn on them if they aren't close to what he says they are

He had better be careful-very careful.

On ESPN, they showed that he had to take Lonzo's image off the website selling their brand because of possible eligibility issues (considering that he will be eligible as soon as UCLA exits/wins the tourney I might have just left it up there).

I aint mad at him. Better for him as their dad to control the money, rather than let UCLA or any other college for that matter pimp his kids.

Maybe he should just let their colleges pimp them instead like the other parents

Or maybe he needs to sit down and cut that mess out before the WRONG person gets ticked off and suddenly all these "policies" of the NCAA suddenly get enforced to send a message.

And every single kid playing a sport already understands that. If you don't like it get a job and PAY your way through school yourself. This is nothing new.

And that little boy needs to stay in a child's PLACE. This is not about his father being around-this is about not screwing up something before you get it.

We have seen this too many times the overhyped black kid with all these problacks and enablers-who VANISH the moment he doesn't make it or struggle. Ask Keith Frazier how it feels to be at home-hoping your new coach doesn't dump you at North Texas, while SMU is in the NCAA tourney. Or Lenny Cooke?

Or maybe he needs to sit down and cut that mess out before the WRONG person gets ticked off and suddenly all these "policies" of the NCAA suddenly get enforced to send a message.

And every single kid playing a sport already understands that. If you don't like it get a job and PAY your way through school yourself. This is nothing new.

And that little boy needs to stay in a child's PLACE. This is not about his father being around-this is about not screwing up something before you get it.

We have seen this too many times the overhyped black kid with all these problacks and enablers-who VANISH the moment he doesn't make it or struggle. Ask Keith Frazier how it feels to be at home-hoping your new coach doesn't dump you at North Texas, while SMU is in the NCAA tourney. Or Lenny Cooke?
He has no enablers outside of his family. His dad and mom will not "vanish". SMH

There is a method to his madness....For the publicity that his BBB has received on all of the major networks without paying a dime is a work of art. If any other company wanted this much advertisement it would be an an outrageous figure. Let's call it the male version of Kris Kardashian, who marketed her girls without any talent into Millionaires. However, these young men are talented. I would not be surprised to see the Ball family on some reality show.

Averaging 2 points a game and saying he could beat Michael Jordan..........Hilarious....but the networks fell for it!​

There is a method to his madness....For the publicity that his BBB has received on all of the major networks without paying a dime is a work of art. If any other company wanted this much advertisement it would be an an outrageous figure. Let's call it the male version of Kris Kardashian, who marketed her girls without any talent into Millionaires. However, these young men are talented. I would not be surprised to see the Ball family on some reality show.

Averaging 2 points a game and saying he could beat Michael Jordan..........Hilarious....but the networks fell for it!​

I have come around to this.

All this free press for their brand without paying a dollar. Every time he's on TV he's wearing his brand.

ESPN keeps his name in their mouth every day outlandish statements and all which equals free marketing for the brand

Don't know why black folks on here are mad at this dude..

Media is always trying to shut down black males.. Ask Ali

He shutdown this white chick down...LOL

starting @ 7:25

As I said before, Lavar is outlandish but there's a method to his madness. People actually looking out for this (even if it is to roast). Now Lonzo just has to ball out on the court

Back