Loni Love's lust for the white man!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Most black women I know will never consider a white man and vice versa ... black women and white men are a rare sight and Loni's story won't change it. Besides black men are the coolest men on the planet, women of all races admire us more than other groups of men. Two of the most popular AND BEAUTIFUL white women in the world ... Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner ... are with black men.

And I hope people stop with this false narrative that interracial relationships will help end racism. My great grandmother had a white father that hated and mistreated black people to his dying day. People (especially men) can easily separate sex and racism ... I see it often. And if white men are so much better relationship material .. why is the divorce rate among white married couples 50% and white married men are constantly being caught in prostitutions rings and having sex with strippers (Donald Trump & Stormy Daniels)?

And also this is all "good press" for Loni because people were saying she was undesirable and a lonely miserable spencer ... she's parading him around to taunt her critics.

Last edited:
Most black women I know will never consider a white man and vice versa ... black women and white men are a rare sight and Loni's story won't change it. Besides black men are the coolest men on the planet, women of all races admire us more than other groups of men. Two of the most popular AND BEAUTIFUL white women in the world ... Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner ... are with black men.

And I hope people stop with this false narrative that interracial relationships will help end racism. My great grandmother had a white father that hated and mistreated black people to his dying day. People (especially men) can easily separate sex and racism ... I see it often. And if white men are so much better relationship material .. why is the divorce rate among white married couples 50% and white married men are constantly being caught in prostitutions rings and having sex with strippers (Donald Trump & Stormy Daniels)?

And also this is all "good press" for Loni because people were saying she was undesirable and a lonely miserable spencer ... she's parading him around to taunt her critics.
We can agree with you here, but Black men are now the new boogy men for Black women; at least this is what I see on Twitter. I see it all the time that Black men are no good, are cheaters, dead beat dads, etc. But like you said they over look what happens in the white community. The difference is the white and other communities talk among themselves about how their men are, Black women put all their dirty laundry out there and so do some Black men.

There are ain’t shit black men AND black women. The only difference is that black men don’t get on these large platforms that feature white audiences and talk about how black women are poor partners. And if they do, hell will come to breakfast for them.

Last edited:
We can agree with you here, but Black men are now the new boogy men for Black women; at least this is what I see on Twitter. I see it all the time that Black men are no good, are cheaters, dead beat dads, etc. But like you said they over look what happens in the white community. The difference is the white and other communities talk among themselves about how their men are, Black women put all their dirty laundry out there and so do some Black men.

I grew up hearing black men ain't shit and we only good for sex. So it's been going on for years . And most black people I knew (including myself) growing up, didn't have many strong black role models consistently around so I sorta believed it.

Eventually I learned the black man ain't shit narrative is a false one. I've seen just as many trifling white men, asian men, black women, white women, etc. Women keep opening their legs to this "ain't shit" men ... it takes two to tango. There's good and bad in every group.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All I hear is black men cheat. Black men don't want good women. Black men have babies and don't take care of them. Well truth be told the problem is the black men who don't do all those negative things aren't considered the Alpha male in the black community. If you have a talk with folks in our community about what an Alpha male is your mind will be blown away.... .

All I hear is black men cheat. Black men don't want good women. Black men have babies and don't take care of them. Well truth be told the problem is the black men who don't do all those negative things aren't considered the Alpha male in the black community. If you have a talk with folks in our community about what an Alpha male is your mind will be blown away.... .

What would they tell you an Alpha Male is? Enlighten me

A lot of it is about finances also - let’s be honest

some brothas ain’t gonna bankroll no other women’s career unless it’s genuine unlike our Caucasian counterparts who’ll pay to get in.

I laugh at how the lady from radio 1 claimed racial discrimination early on but she married white.

An while we're at don't forget about the group of females who call themselves Alpha females. Oh boy don't get me started on that...SMH

"See a black man can't deal with me because I'm an Alpha female." No baby you got daddy issues. Big difference...

Back