LOL @ Buffalo. Mafia, did they cheat?

One obvious sign of complete DK is when a program that once considered itself to be one of the conference elites has now resorted to smacking about the individual accomplishments of one player.

There's an old football adage that states " Stats Are For Losers". What that means is that after a team gets it's azz kicked, the fans rush to the stat sheet to try and find some form of vindication. Big plucking lollypop that Kent passed for a lot of yards, did it help you win? Hell, no! Kent got his azz whipped just like the rest of your team.

Kent obviously has some talent, but let's see how he fares against a good defense. SUcks defense is not as good as in the past, but let's see if Kent's numbers are decent against them. I have no concerns about him doing anything against GSU in two weeks. Our (GREATNESS) defense is TOO strong for Kent to come anywhere near the yardage you have seen. When we shut down Kent, where will you turn to keep the game respectable? You know we're gonna pound on him and rough him up unmercifully. I'm going on record to let you know that this will be the worst statistical game that Kent will have all season. After it's over, don't bring your sad comments about Kent having a bad game...we gonna make him have a bad game.

You have been warned!
This

Like I said before, there's no disputing the fact that we lost the game. However, if Kent put up almost 400 yards passing on you guys last year a a freshamn in his 4th start, just imagine what he'll do this year. If we are in a state of DK, why have you guys lost to us 5 out of 6 years?

Becuz we were rebuilding! Where have you been! You know what was going on...our program went through 3 consecutive losing seasons until we finished 7-4 in 1999. We don't hide from the truth.

But my how things have changed. Since our "lapse" during those years, we have won a SWAC championship. When was the last time yall won one? Look at what your program has accomplished since yall hired the Maytag Man. His first year, he loses twice in the same season to SU (the last being in the SCG) and then last year he failed to even get you to the game. Now you're not going again this year.

Since 1996, our record has improved each year to the point of being SWAC champs and currently undefeated defending champs. Yours has gone from being SWAC runnerups to also rans in the weakest division of the conference. That my friend is why you are in a state of deterioration...that's why I started calling you [SIZE=6.5] DK[/size]

LOL @ Gram posters. Still concerned about JSU, huh? I know you guys will claim otherwise, but if you're truly unconcerned about us then why are you constantly in our business? Why are you constantly trying to analyze every happening in Jackson, MS? It's almost as if you clowns live at clarionledger.com. What's the real deal? C'mon, you can tell me. :p

Tell the truth. You guys know as well as I that JSU is the last team you'd like to face in B'Ham, because we're the only team in the east that has proven to give your vaunted defense fits. That's why you're constantly trying to tear us down, constantly hoping for us to lose each and every week.

Since this week's theme is being real and all, maybe you guys can be real with me.

HBCU

Actually, yall put your own business out there. It ain't GSU's fault that the FRAUDS you are got exposed by ASU. You come on here claiming to be the best, claiming you are gonna do this and that, but when it comes down to it, you get handled AT HOME DURING YOUR HOMECOMING then you wanna talk about "Well our QB was better". SO WHAT!! There is no I in T E A M nor Q U A R T E R B A C K!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :D :D :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Wassup Roadblock...

Glad to see you rejoined the board. It's been what, 6 months or so since you last posted? I'm not at all surprised by all the Bama State posters coming out of the woodwork over the past 48 hours, but now GSUers as well.

There's nothing like a JSU loss to boost board traffic, eh Kenn?

Actually....

I've been back on the boards for quite some time now. Yeah, I took a brief leave of absence, but now I'm back. Mostly on the band board cause that's my thing but every now and again I come over to the smack board. The only reason why your loss equals to more post about JSU is because you all are on here everyday talking about well Kent is gonna do this and the defense is gonna do that but when it counts, Kent and the defense couldn't do squat against Bama. Yeah, Kent threw for almost 600 yards and 6 TD's but your defense got raped with no jelly. What's funny is that now yall have to revert to SU's current classic streak against GREATNESS.

SO WHAT!! You worry about what's gonna happen if your defense doesn't show up to the game against GREATNESS!!

Back