Little Richard Passes Away

He's going to be buried in Huntsville AL at Oakwood University cemetery. I didn't know he attended Oakwood University.

He's going to be buried in Huntsville AL at Oakwood University cemetery. I didn't know he attended Oakwood University.
I always knew that as well as many other well known celebs that would surprise you. I just didn't know how well and deep the connection was. That school in itself is very close with Blacks in the 7th Day Adventist faith. I remember every year they would have an annual fellowship at the Civic Center that brought in a lot of people. The school in itself when I talk and meet with people that attended or was associated with it used to feel like a culture with in a culture.

I always knew that as well as many other well known celebs that would surprise you. I just didn't know how well and deep the connection was. That school in itself is very close with Blacks in the 7th Day Adventist faith. I remember every year they would have an annual fellowship at the Civic Center that brought in a lot of people. The school in itself when I talk and meet with people that attended or was associated with it used to feel like a culture with in a culture.
We went to Bermuda back in 2010. Had on some AAMU para. We met so many Oakwood grads and folks who had kids who attend or attended Oakwood. The bar tender at the hotel hooked us up for just being affiliated with A&M. Lol

Back