Lithuanian coach slams LiAngelo, LaMelo Ball's defense: 'I wouldn't have played them'

Olde Hornet

Lithuanian coach slams LiAngelo, LaMelo Ball's defense: 'I wouldn't have played them'

http://lonzowire.usatoday.com/2018/...angelo-lamelo-ball-defense-virginijus-seskus/

Prienu Vytautas coach Virginijus Seskus had every reason to be upset about his team’s 116-93 loss to Pieno Zvaigzdes in Lithuanian (LKL) League play on Sunday. He could have highlighted LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball’s combined 33 points in the defeat if he’d wanted, but instead, he lambasted LaVar Ball’s boys for being part of the defensive problems that saw BC Vytautas their highest opponent point total of the season.

“I would not have played them due to their defense,” Seskus said, according to a translation obtained by Lonzo Wire, “but the game went a certain way so I played them. They are just trying to get steals, which won’t cut it.”

They will be cut soon....they had better pray that the oldest does not get cut. Doesn't the momma's family have money?

LOL!!!!!!! Chipmunks........

LMAO!!!

Alvin-and-the-Chipmunks1.jpg

https://sports.yahoo.com/lavar-ball...elo-lithuania-coaching-dispute-182822581.html

LaVar Ball hasn’t been in the news for a while and hasn’t feuded with one of his sons’ coaches in a while, which makes today’s news regarding the world’s most notorious sports dad all too predictable.

You will be shocked to learn LaVar Ball is pulling his sons LaMelo and LiAngelo off their Lithuanian professional team over a dispute with BC Vytautas Prienai coach Virginijus Seskus regarding LiAngelo’s playing time, according to Lithuanian basketball and Ball family beat reporter Donatas Urbonas.

--------------------------------

LOL....back at it.

Well they originally were supposed to only play a couple months anyway but they stayed 4. Plus the club was struggling to even pay their players but Lavar provided a revenue stream for them and they were able to meet payroll plus gain a (brief) international following. I don't see how the club could be upset about this at all.

Back