Listen to the Baseball SWAC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the 9th. If SU and PVU played in the east, no telling what their batting averages would be. On a side note even though we have a 9 run lead, Brooks scares the hit out of me.

Runners on 1st and 3rd, 2 outs!

LAST OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! BALL GAME!

SU wins 19 to 10!!!!!!!

PVU YA'LL AZZ IS GRASS!!!

:rolleyes:

:lol: :emlaugh:

:lmao: :lmao: HAHAHAHA. If our bats are hot like they were at 2pm and 6:30pm we will beat PVU. Our defense is going to have to show up tommorrow for example B Rev can't have those errors against PVU for what reason.

:lmao: :lmao: HAHAHAHA. If our bats are hot like they were at 2pm and 6:30pm we will beat PVU. Our defense is going to have to show up tommorrow for example B Rev can't have those errors against PVU for what reason.
Exactly. PVU ITS ON NOW.
"S"

What a marathon... Baeball with a football score...??? Wow!!!

Aight!! Let's bring it Jags... Let's bring it twice. Errors are forced, not offered. Hits are made and taken, not given and missed. Strikes are thrown regularly and balls are rarely thrown. Balls are often took while strikes are driven to grass or the fence. Keep up the defense, especially those double-plays. Base hits, stolen bases, RBIs, bunts for singles, sacrifice bunts and sacrifice flies. PV plays aggressive. Play smart and make there aggression work against them. Let's go Jaguars! Let's Go!!!

I'll be with my boy as he plays in a 11U baseball tournament. SU bringing home the hardware and my son's team bring home the hardware would be a very nice birthday gift for me... :)

Peace...

What a marathon... Baeball with a football score...??? Wow!!!

Aight!! Let's bring it Jags... Let's bring it twice. Errors are forced, not offered. Hits are made and taken, not given and missed. Strikes are thrown regularly and balls are rarely thrown. Balls are often took while strikes are driven to grass or the fence. Keep up the defense, especially those double-plays. Base hits, stolen bases, RBIs, bunts for singles, sacrifice bunts and sacrifice flies. PV plays aggressive. Play smart and make there aggression work against them. Let's go Jaguars! Let's Go!!!

I'll be with my boy as he plays in a 11U baseball tournament. SU bringing home the hardware and my son's team bring home the hardware would be a very nice birthday gift for me... :)

Peace...
It would be a nice summer present for me. Let's Geaux Jags!!!!

It would be a nice summer present for me. Let's Geaux Jags!!!!

Just made it back from the dayyum game, if you wanna call it that. Just like in basketball, sound defense will override sound offense 80 percent of the time.

congrats su!!!
pv is the best ALL-AROUND team still playin. If su beats pv twice, they deserve to go to the national playoffs.

Wow Jayrock! That is a compliment. That is why I'm glad SU has a classy, tough, get the most out of the moment Coach Cador. He is the type of guy you hate to see on the opposite side of a win, once you meet and talk with him.

If we eliminate the errors and if we don't put PV on the pads with walks, I believe we will go to BR with the championship. I think we have better pitching and hitting, but I think PV makes you suffer for errors and walks. Take away there gas and it will be hard for them to move their car...

Peace...

Jay R, it's at 11am for the first game. PVU to start Wrandal Taylor, and PVU coach like their chances for starting him today. SU might start B.K Short!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back