List of places women refuse to go on for a first date

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is why one of my boys says he only dates white and Hispanic women. First dates with them are meet and greets on simple stuff. This list proves why 70% of black women will never be married or asked to be married. At some point folks gotta be honest. Most women who are married or has been married has different views on life that's why they end up married. Now like everything else there is always an exception to the rule.

Last edited:
This is why one of my boys says he only dates white and Hispanic women. First dates with them are meet and greets on simple stuff. This list proves why 70% of black women will never be married or asked to be married. At some point folks gotta be honest. Mist women who are married or has been married has different views on life that's why they end up married. Now like everything else there is always an exception to the rule.
Every first date I had with them would go great. They were not picky and they let me clap those cheeks.

Many of these women capping can’t even afford to take themselves to Cheese Cake Factory let alone two. And many would be counting every penny and buying what is “economical” if by chance they had to pay for themselves. You take them somewhere and those spending habits change if it’s on you. 😆 😆😆😆 Who in the good pluck normally order 48 oysters “doe?”😆😆😆😆

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I showed this list to my sister and cousins. Of course y’all know my sister owns Yoga studios world wide…one of my cousins is a dentist…another is an Executive for Coca Cola and the last is a patent attorney. All are successful women in their own right over 40.

Their response….these bitches is crazy. My sister is pescatarian and she was like if her and dude went to Applebees or Chillies all she needs is some salmon and wine.

The other issue is there are more women asking men out. Honestly I don’t have a list……

Shit if a woman likes me then I like her.

Mane, I recently took a woman on a ride around town date in a Polaris Slingshot. Hit some cool historical places she never knew existed even though she's from here. One was an overlook where the planes come in and out on the north end of DFW airport. We took some dope pictures that evening. She was so blown away by the places we went. When we got back to my place I intended to walk her to her car. She asked to come in because she was tired. She knocked on the bathroom door and asked if she could get in the shower with me. 👏👏👏 Oh, the next day when we started moving around we went to eat a Luby's. 😅 🤣😂 No she is not over 60 she's 41 but she did get a LuAnn plate. 😂 😅

I took a different lady to a roof top movie with a buffet and bar. I spent less than 100 bucks with tip "I tip well for good service" and I had to make her go home the next day. 👏👏👏🎬

If you don't know about this. See if it comes to your city, if so you owe me one. https://rooftopcinemaclub.com/

A lot of dudes are just basic and don't want to step outside of their normal box. Dating is not rocket science.

Make a call: Hey, I'm about to go to Pluckers (or Where ever you are going) to watch the game you want to join me/meet me there? If it's no keep it moving.

Last edited:
Mane, I recently took a woman on a ride around town date in a Polaris Slingshot. Hit some cool historical places she never knew existed even though she's from here. One was an overlook where the planes come in and out on the north end of DFW airport. We took some dope pictures that evening. She was so blown away by the places we went. When we got back to my place I intended to walk her to her car. She asked to come in because she was tired. She knocked on the bathroom door and asked if she could get in the shower with me. 👏👏👏 Oh, the next day when we started moving around we went to eat a Luby's. 😅 🤣😂 No she is not over 60 she's 41 but she did get a LuAnn plate. 😂 😅

I took a different lady to a roof top movie with a buffet and bar. I spent less than 100 bucks with tip "I tip well for good service" and I had to make her go home the next day. 👏👏👏🎬

If you don't know about this. See if it comes to your city, if so you owe me one. https://rooftopcinemaclub.com/

A lot of dudes are just basic and don't want to step outside of their normal box. Dating is not rocket science.

Make a call: Hey, I'm about to go to Pluckers (or Where ever you are going) to watch the game you want to join me/meet me there? If it's no keep it moving.
My man! Fist bump!

Back