Lisaraye: Halle Berry Can't Keep Man Because She Has 'Trash P***y'

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I mean we gotta be honest. Halle can't keep a dude. David Justice said she had problems getting wet and she admitted it's hard for her to orgasm. At some point you gotta be honest with yourself. If you keep losing mates the problem is you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
😄 @Mrwiregrass , where do you find this stuff? 🤣

What is "trash p***y"? I went to the Urban Dictionary, but the definition it gave , well..........

According to the urban dictionary, a woman has "trash p***y" when she is unable to sexually please her partner. The phrase is not meant to say that anything is wrong with the woman's vagina physically. Rather, that the woman has inadequate bedroom skills or an inadequate sex drive to satisfy her partner.

According to the urban dictionary, a woman has "trash p***y" when she is unable to sexually please her partner. The phrase is not meant to say that anything is wrong with the woman's vagina physically. Rather, that the woman has inadequate bedroom skills or an inadequate sex drive to satisfy her partner.

Ok. I am gonna say this and I will leave this alone. Haven't some of yall said that Halle Berry was crazy? Haven't some of yall said that crazy women have the best p***y? Ok, if that is true, what's really going on here?

Just keep in mind, that there is two sides to every story. We have not heard Halle's side of the story. Just saying.

Ok. I am gonna say this and I will leave this alone. Haven't some of yall said that Halle Berry was crazy? Haven't some of yall said that crazy women have the best p***y? Ok, if that is true, what's really going on here?

Just keep in mind, that there is two sides to every story. We have not heard Halle's side of the story. Just saying.

I don't think we will hear from Halle about this. It's just Lisaraye trying to bring some attention to herself by saying this and start the gossip. Halle will stay above the fray and leave the mess alone.

I like crazy women and I bet she got that head banger boogie puddin. I bet it's like sunshine.

Back