Lisa Nicole Carson??????

MsJag4Jag

STUNNED fans watched in horror as disheveled and
out-of-control Ally McBeal star Lisa Nicole Carson was
handcuffed by cops and dragged kicking and
screaming from a Hollywood eatery.
"It was horrific!" one shaken eyewitness tells GLOBE. "She
looked like a crazed homeless person and caused such an ugly scene. She was shouting obscenities at the police. I thought they were filming a movie scene with hidden cameras." Sadly, Carson's bizarre breakdown was real, say insiders. According to cops, the buxom 32-year-old beauty had been at trendy Gaucho Grill on the famed Sunset Strip near her West Hollywood home for about five hours when she suddenly flipped out. "Lisa was sitting by herself for hours with no food," reveals a fellow diner. "She was sipping coffee and ordering soda after soda."She looked like a complete mess, with her hair all over and no makeup. She was wearing a food-stained shirt and dirty dark pants. She looked awful! "She would just stare at the walls and sometimes talk to herself. I thought she was rehearsing lines from a movie or a play." A witness says that every so often, Carson would run outside to the parking lot, where she would speak loudly to herself as if she were arguing and hide behind cars and trees like someone was after her. Meanwhile, the actress's family was frantically looking for her. "They were worried sick," says a source. "Finally, someone remembered she was a regular at that restaurant. When they called and found out she was there, they said, 'Don't let her leave. We'll be right over!'" But when Carson saw her boyfriend, her doctor and another family member walk in and slowly approach her, she went bananas, say sources.
"She had a horrified look on her face and nearly knocked a table over getting
up," reveals an witness. "Screaming 'NO!', she ran into one of the private unisex bathrooms. She locked herself in, yelling 'Go away!' and crying."
When she emerged an hour later, Carson found herself face to face with L.A.'s
finest. "She walked right up to one of the cops and said, 'Get the hell out of my way
unless you're planning to arrest me,'" says a witness. "She seemed so natural.
"But seconds later, she started to freak out again. She screamed, 'I have a
snake on me! It's biting me! It's in my mouth!' "As the cops dragged her to their squad car, she was cursing up a storm.
They held her for 20 minutes until an ambulance came and took her away."
Carson starred on the hit Fox series as Ally McBeal's level-headed roomie Renee
Radick, but was written off this season and has been out of touch with her
co-stars. She also did a brief stint as Carla on ER this season. Tragically, this is not her first breakdown. In January 2000, her mom Fannie had her locked away for eight days in the psychiatric ward at New York's Lenox Hill Hospital.
At the time, Carson told GLOBE, "I've been called schizoid, manic-depressive,
crazy, since I came out of the womb."

WTF!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

These mofos need to find something else to do with all that money besides smokin', snortin', and shootin' it all up.

This is S_ _.:(

No Jelli. She is no longer on Alley McBeall. This happened recently. This broad is hooked on heroin...as it was reported.

Robert Downey Jr. send help....better yet...don't send help!!!

Sounds like her last rehab program didn't work. Cry for her if you want, but when I see people getting big breaks and screwing up royally, no tears are shed from this corner. Ya'll know she is on that stuff! Now that is the root of her problem.(in my opinion)

Now this is sad..........

So published reports have her riding the white horse........

Betty Ford, send help.

Lisa Nicole Carson apparently may have had another breakdown recently in Los Angeles. Reports indicate that the big-busted actress frantically proclaimed "I have a snake on me! It?s biting me! It?s in my mouth!" Carson supposedly was at the Gaucho Grill on Sunset Strip when the episode occurred and had to

be detained for twenty minutes by police until an ambulance arrived. You may recall that back in 2000, Carson was admitted to the psychiatric ward at Lenox Hill for eight days. Lisa will not be returning to "Alley McBeal" this fall.

Originally posted by jelli
Yep. Blu girl I like your avatars? What happaned to Vin?

Thanks Jelli...Vin wasn't showing enough skin. I stumbled across this guy and had to let Vin go. I may bring him back another time. The only thing is this guy may be gay, because the photograher is known for shooting gay men. *smh*

I have heard and read about her having mental problems but not drug problems.

I am not an expert on mental problems. But mental illness (to say the least) is no joke. That is no matter how much money a person has.

Yep I'm sticking with the mental issue on this one. Having a friend who has been diagnosed as bipolar, I know what this can be like if your not on your medicine. Sounds very similar....never had a friend on heroin so I don't know. But it's a shame either way. I didn't particularly care for either one of her characters and felt she was overrated, but don't wanna see this happen to her either...

Back