Lingering questions about the JSU 2001 season.

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Week 1 - howard... Can The Soldier Field Scoreboard handle Robert Kent?

Week 3 - tnsu... Which way do you turn out of the Liberty Bowl to Get to Ebony Lace? Robber & GR dont Leave Me.

Week 4 - mvsu... will somebody put this game on PPV? I dont want to try to cram into Itty Bitty.

Week 5 - a&p... Kenn or tara is there some way I can make all references to 0-7 automatically change to 0-8?

Week 10 - at&t... Which way do you turn out of the GADome to get to that Gold Club? Is it still open or did the Feds shut it down?

Week 15 SCG - Will The SWAC get that Grambling scent off of the Trophy, before they hand it over to JSU?

LOL @ the Gold Club

When I go I'm ordering whatever Ewing and A. Jones ordered.
:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Or Dennis Rodman style

LMAO @ JST.

One thing, dude. 0-7 will be 0-9 after we get off that azz. Gram will have made them 0-8 and 3n12. S _ _.

HBCUs,

A. Jones got some premium treatment. I'ma be tryna get that deal.

Yeah, but he went through the "express" lane. Fella said he had two of them, but only stayed 30 minutes...Must not be on the "V" pill like ...er a friend of mine:emlaugh:

You Mississippi negroes too high-class to head to Magic City? Hell, I still have fantasies of this broad backin that thang up (on this hot boy) in '98. Damn, I had fun in that SOB. The good ole days -- gone forever. :(

BTW, JST, take I- 85 N to GA 400 N to Buckhead. I would take Peachstreet, though, it will be like Crenshaw that night.

-------------------
Icon=Grambling=Greatness

Us Sippi folk aint got time to be putting up with them triflin women at Magic City.....we is going were the action is....

Im kicking it with Big Pat that night...

Man that magic City and Nikkis is for low class negroes. Ballers like the MAFIA head to that Gold club. Im trying to get 2 chicks on my richard like Pat and Andruw. Lawd they dun turned the Tigers loose on the A-Tizzy.

Lingering questions about the JSU 2001 season:

It's a tough decision...

jsu-hughes2.JPG

618353.gif

-------------------------------------- OR-----------------------------------------
sclean8.jpg

"Should I go with a name I know and trust, or will this new cheaper brand work just as well...hmmm"

Originally posted by SoloMan
What did Doug do with the shoe box of pictures his ex found in the closet?

The shoe box he sent to Hughes...He returned the pictures (Check your mail)!!!

Man that Magic City and Nikkis is for low class negroes. Ballers like the MAFIA head to that Gold Club

Call me a low class Negro then. The Gold Club aint got nothin on Magic City, Blue Flame, Nikki, the Gentlemen's Club, Strokers, or Foxxy Lady

Vanilla is okay sometime, but chocolate is better, especially LOTS of chocolate!!!!

:D

You said it MH!

Them guls got skillz!;)

559!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: The ones in there were ALWAYS down!:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by mighty hornet

Call me a low class Negro then. The Gold Club aint got nothin on Magic City, Blue Flame, Nikki, the Gentlemen's Club, Strokers, or Foxxy Lady

:D
:emlaugh: Playas gon play, Ballers they gonna ball. Haters gon hate, shot callers gon call.

If its good enought for Pat and Andruw, Its good enough for ole JST. Anything else would be uncivilized... :emlaugh:

Ill tell you what...lets just split some time. We will go to the GC for a minute and then to Nikkis and them other places. Hell we might even get Lady Jag to sho us what she workin wit'.

They say the feds seized the Gold club... Well we'll always have Magic City and the foxxxy lady... Im heart broke, but im still loked like Snoop...

Man who is on the clock? Bring on Coward...

Back