Lindsey Graham

Olde Hornet

Lindsey Graham’s Campaign For Rival’s Tax Returns Ends In Humiliation.
:snicker

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jaime-harrison-lindsey-graham-donald-trump-133052210.html

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) was left with egg on his face after a smear campaign against his Democratic challenger Jaime Harrison backfired in spectacular fashion.

Graham in the last week had been calling on Harrison, the former chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party, to release his tax returns and suggested on Twitter that Harrison was hiding something.

Harrison, who pundits believe poses a threat to Graham’s 17-year career in the Senate, released his returns on Tuesday.

And he informed Graham with a zinger of a post that called on his 2020 rival, who is one of President Donald Trump’s most ardent apologists, to turn his attention to the president and demand that Trump release his own tax records.

Lindsey Graham hammered by Democrat opponent who tells him to ‘be a man’ and likens him to a cheating child in election debate
:lmao:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-harrison-south-caroline-senate-b770997.html
:popcorn:

Accusing the Senator of going back on his word on the issue to the American people and the people of South Carolina, Mr Harrison called it the “greatest heresy” you can do as a public servant is to betray the trust of the people.

“Just be a man about it,” he said, “and stand up and say, ‘You know what? I changed my mind. I’m going to do something else.’ But don’t go back and blame it on somebody else for a flip-flop that you’re making yourself.”

As the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, Mr Graham is at the heart of efforts by the Trump administration to install Judge Amy Coney Barrett before election day, and certainly before inauguration day.

“When it comes to finding common ground, I will do that,” Graham told reporters. “The vice president deserves a Cabinet. I’ll give him my input about who I could vote for as secretary of state, attorney general ... There may be some people that I just can’t vote for because I think they’re unqualified or too extreme.”

“When it comes to finding common ground, I will do that,” Graham told reporters. “The vice president deserves a Cabinet. I’ll give him my input about who I could vote for as secretary of state, attorney general ... There may be some people that I just can’t vote for because I think they’re unqualified or too extreme.”
Biden needs to tell Graham to STFU. As a matter of fact he needs to tell all the Reps to go to hell.
Unqualified or too extreme, aftet the BS they pulled the last 3 1/2 years.

Last edited:
Back