Lil Wayne Interviews VP/AD Ashley Robinson (FULL INTERVIEW)

I don't know about him being the Greatest of All Times (GOAT), but he definitely looks like a billy goat. I can't see how jokers from some New Orleans Projects become so influential. It's like people look for the most insane drugged-out person to listen to. LOL!!!

I don't know about him being the Greatest of All Times (GOAT), but he definitely looks like a billy goat. I can't see how jokers from some New Orleans Projects become so influential. It's like people look for the most insane drugged-out person to listen to. LOL!!!

You're hurting someone's feelings by talking about their role model mane. lol

Isn't this the same jokester who attended uofh vs sTu, since he feels inclined to discuss "HBCUism?"

The guy said he's "A" goat.

Lil Wayne is so Dayum confused, he don't know what or who he is! Baby turned him out at 11 years old and still has him call him "Daddy" and kissing him on the lips.... WTF? Baby, Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh with all of that "kissing another man in the mouth", has made Cash Money turn into "Booty A$$ Nukka" money records! Now matter how much gold you throw in your mouth or how many tats you get on your face, when your kissing another man in the mouth, you're a "B-Eye-Itch" BAN! Then he joined a gang at "30+ years old" come on now Bruh, this schyatt is comical and sad at the same time.

Don't believe me, watch the link below, Lil "Sissy" admits out his own mouth how he "Loved" getting rapped! Folks give these clown way to much credit.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLIUjVSPpg&t=1129s

Lil Wayne is so Dayum confused, he don't know what or who he is! Baby turned him out at 11 years old and still has him call him "Daddy" and kissing him on the lips.... WTF? Baby, Lil Wayne and Mannie Fresh with all of that "kissing another man in the mouth", has made Cash Money turn into "Booty A$$ Nukka" money records! Now matter how much gold you throw in your mouth or how many tats you get on your face, when your kissing another man in the mouth, you're a "B-Eye-Itch" BAN! Then he joined a gang at "30+ years old" come on now Bruh, this schyatt is comical and sad at the same time.

Don't believe me, watch the link below, Lil "Sissy" admits out his own mouth how he "Loved" getting rapped! Folks give these clown way to much credit.....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLIUjVSPpg&t=1129s
Mane!!! You gonna tell me that Lil Boosie gay? Get the hell outta here!!! Lil Boosie? LIL BOOOOOOSIE?!?!?!?

Back