Liberty University

Falwell, Jr. takes a leave of absence from Liberty.

The school is now in a spiral decline. Jerry, Sr. was a racist and Jerry, Jr. loves money and control, with his wife Becki controlling him. Others are calling for his brother Jonathan, who is the pastor of his dad's church to take over the school. I'm sure Becki is not having that which is why Jerry, Jr. is only taking a leave of absence. Now that the State of Virginia has turned completely blue, the Democrats have already rollback some of Liberty's online state supported funding, which has made Jerry, Jr. start a campaign for Virginia municipalities to secede from Virginia to West Virginia and I'm sure more cuts will come once the Democrats take over the WH and the Senate. The school should not have been allowed to get so much federal funding. It receives over $500 million dollars in student grants, which is the largest amount any school in the State of Virginia receives, more than UVA and Virginia Tech.

Last edited:

What can one expect from a hillbilly from the hills of Lynchburg, Virginia and a trailer park trash slut from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She sunk her claws into him once she realized he was the late Rev. Jerry Falwell, Sr. son while attending UVA, which she never graduated from. Ole Becki had Jerry, Jr. nookie whipped a long time ago. Supposedly the pool boy has more dirt on them two. I wouldn't be surprised if Ole Becki made Jerry, Jr. watch while the pool boy was diving in her pool.

Last edited:
What can one expect from a hillbilly from the hills of Lynchburg, Virginia and a trailer park trash slut from Winston-Salem, North Carolina. She sunk her claws into him once she realized he was the late Rev. Jerry Falwell, Sr. son while attending UVA, which she never graduated from. Ole Becki had Jerry, Jr. nookie whipped a long time ago. Supposedly the pool boy has more dirt on them two. I wouldn't be surprised if Ole Becki made Jerry, Jr. watch while the pool boy was diving in her pool.

o_O OH MY!!!!!

Ha ha he was probably an cuckold watching his wife getting plowed the he got the sloppy seconds. Good ole republican family values

Supposedly, punk White boys like to participate and cleanup whatever mess is made. He probably was more into the pool boy than his wife Becki was. All I can say, gay nasty mofos.

Think of anything we would look at as sick and the mind of these white boys are 30 times worst. I would be surprised Becky got her strap-on and her and the pool boy tag team him and they video taped it and the pool boy got it then wanted money.

Think of anything we would look at as sick and the mind of these white boys are 30 times worst. I would be surprised Becky got her strap-on and her and the pool boy tag team him and they video taped it and the pool boy got it then wanted money.

I don't think the pool boy extorted money from them. IMO, if there was any extortion, it came from Donald Trump and his people. The way I see it, during the prior presidential elections, Trump found out about Jerry, Jr.'s and Becki's freaky deaky relationship with the pool boy, which he used to blackmail Jerry, Jr. into endorsing him for the evangelical vote. Trump then asked Michael Cohen to destroy any evidence of the Falwells freaky encounters. Now that Cohen is out of jail, things are beginning to unravel for the Falwells and Liberty.

Last edited:

I don't think the pool boy extorted money from them. IMO, if there was any extortion, it came from Donald Trump and his people. The way I see it, during the prior presidential elections, Trump found out about Jerry, Jr.'s and Becki's freaky deaky relationship with the pool boy, which he used to blackmail Jerry, Jr. into endorsing him for the evangelical vote. Trump then asked Michael Cohen to destroy any evidence of the Falwells freaky encounters. Now that Cohen is out of jail, things are beginning to unravel for the Falwells and Liberty.

I agree consider that this is coming out now two months before the election.

I agree consider that this is coming out now two months before the election.

I think they tried to hide this once Trump's people used this to capture the evangelical vote. Now that the cat is out of the bag, they are trying to say he extorted money from them. White Christian Evangelicals are some of the biggest hypocrites when it comes to stuff like this. Straight closet freaks!!!

They will stay.. The money is to good..

It might not be for long. The school's board is doing whatever to try and save the school from its downward spiral. And if the Democrats take control of the WH and the Senate, things will definitely get worse for the school. Virginia is already a blue state.

Back