Lewis is in the house

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Two weeks ago, Mighty Hornet said after Southern loses to them, I would not be around. Well, after Southern beat the isht outta them, guess what, no mighty hornet. He dissappeared for the week. Last week I had a lot of work so I did not post much. Well Southern got drove Saturday, but I'm letting yall know I am still here. I'm busy this week again but don't say I dissappeared because we lost. If you got a question, I'll answer. If you got a comment, post it here.
|<br>
|<br>
|<br>
\/<br><br>

Lew,

I didn't run from this board. I never have. Hell, I was here when ASU was 2-9 in 99.
Like I said in another post, the server went down Monday afternoon. Before that time, I had congratulated sucks.
If you missed it, then congratulations on your win over ASU.
Feel better now?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MH, you cannot find, Lewis prior to the game, he will not be at the game on Saturday, but he will show up on Monday.

Might Dog,<br>I am at every game, period. I was at Crews last year in the Cold, watching Southern beat the hell out of your team. After the game, I walked down on the field on looked around saying to my self, we beat that arse tonight. I was in Mobile to see Southern beat ASU, sitting at about the 45 yard line. I'll be thier Saturday, either on the field or at about the 45 yardline a few rows below the pressbox. Were will you be??

Lewis I will be at the Holiday Inn East on Reiger Rd (sp).

Last year after the beating I was talking to Mrs. Pete as you were standing on the field. I asked her cousin who was with her if Pete was interesting in coming to Huntsville in a few years and money is the name of the game. Of course if we thought Pete was that good we would buy him. But in the mean time we will wait on Coop who is only 40.

You'll be waiting on Coop a long time. Pete ain't going to no Huntsville either, so get that dream out of your mind. When I was in Huntsville, I was at the Holiday Inn. Got to talk to Juvenile and Baby from Cash Money (I know them from way back) Da boot was running Huntsville that night.

Back