Lets WISE UP!! The truth is coming out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
"Truth mixed with falsehood". This is why it is extremely important to "study to show thyself approved, a workman rightly dividing TRUTH from FALSEHOOD".

The Hip Hop Music of the 80s and early 90's was a cry for help. It was taken over my those in the music industry to make more money and not address the issues that rap gave voice. This government has always been at war with Black people. The government is still trying to fulfill J. Edgar Hoover's goal of stopping "the rise of a Black Messiah".

Idk about all that?

The point is the labels and others took those cries for help and ignored them. Why because the main ones buying that music was white kids. Who didn't see it as that.

Then you toss in how that music was used to be negative influences. How many white movies about white kids out of control featured WHOSE MUSIC? So if I am selling to white parents your kid is out of control because of "gangsta rap" guess what happens?

Then you have labels seeking out as many of rappers who are going to go along with it. Look up how many rap songs on NBA 2K that are really about killing folks, cheating on women and violence? Just cut for content.

We have a court case going on that has the lyrics of rappers being used as evidence of a crime.

Once upon a time on the radio we had variety in rap. LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Kids N Play, Queen Latfiah, Biggie, A Plus, Luda and others. ALL of them rapping on different subjects. Now we got too many rapping about the same thing and it's being sold to who? White kids.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Min. Farrakhan warned us about this a long time along. We have to listen, watch, and study more. We let this world influence us far too much. We have forgotten that WE ARE THE STANDARD.

Our enemy has done an extraordinary job: turned the world against us and us against us.

Min. Farrakhan warned us about this a long time along. We have to listen, watch, and study more. We let this world influence us far too much. We have forgotten that WE ARE THE STANDARD.

Our enemy has done an extraordinary job: turned the world against us and us against us.
How do you get folks to do that?

Especially if they don't look beyond the cover?

One thing I have NOTICED in my book hunting-books that don't do that are not on the shelves but can only be ordered ONLINE from the stores.

While you can find Jerry Craft's New Kid series on shelves. I can name 15 black male lead books that are not thug or sports that are not. White writer or black writer they are not there.

That CAN'T be by accident.

No accident. Those who know must continue to teach and act. I have noticed there are groups where people are reading and discussing, but at the same time they are being infiltrated by the enemy.

Back