LET'S TELL A STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never fails...

...about a half hour ago, but GramT was STILL in the CAFETERIA with the Alphas! She was givin' everybody there her loot for puttin' on such a show.

When the stepping Clinic was over, everybody jumped on the dancefloor. The cafeteria workers were doing the cha cha slide while serving food. This jam was off da hook! It was so hype that Prissy decided to...

When they arrived, they all said we want to be pearls
they jumped back in the limo and went back to the club.....

Go back to the French Lick Resort because the NUPES were having a party and it was ladies night, then suddenly, Mighty Hornet grabbed her and............

This has been the worst told story yet!

Tara, *ATL and Nita decided to participate in the bend over and show the world contest back at the club. All the spoons had their money on.........

I agree, JST...

...Nita, because she was yellin' at everybody, and STILL thowin' dat azz! :D

"STFU you Ninjas, and look at these tig ol' biddies, dammit!" , she exclaimed. The Spoons were frightened AND excited at the same time. They were just throwin' money at Nita.

"I can top that...", thought Tara. She then proceeded to...

Just trying to help...

Just then AAMU Big Dawg showed up with a sack full of Krystals. The problem was he only had 50 in the bag, but there were over 100 folks at the club.

The fight was on. What a mess. When it was over, Prissy was heard to say, "I enjoyed the six I had!"

The Frats were angry because the Puddin's had eaten all the food. They pointed at them and said....

Lemme see what I can do here....

Y'all betta dollar up and get us some food !!!

While a couple of puddins went off to get the food, the dance contest continued. A spotlight appeared, and there was Tara dressed in next to nothing.

Pison, who DJ's part-time set the mood by playing.......

It's getting good....

The scene is Set.....

Suge has gotten out of the limo now, and in a drunken state, the shy guys blurts out

Tara, what in the hell are you doing on stage??

It has been well chronicled that Tara is Suge's Baby Mama...

Tara, ignores the question and starts to dance and prance around the stage, enticing the crowd with every flex of her bottocks !!!

Nita, feeling dejected because all eyes weren't on here told the crowd...

"Kiss My Arse" !!!!

Tara was moving that arse around, similar to her character Whitley in her many TSPN Adult Video series....she was down to a thong, sucking on a scraw-berry Blo-Pop when....

Gettin' good...

Suge pulled off his clothes and dressed much like Tara, started pulling in the cash from the puddin's.

Tara, in shock, screamed...

This NUPE got a better body than me. Tara got completely naked and started giving Ntelekt a table dance to the song....Can a "N" get a table dance....Can a "N' get a table dance.....

Then suddenly another dancer came out.....

And it was DSN and the rest of his line brothers "Strolling and Dropping Kanes!"

[Edited by ALCORNITE 86 on 03-23-01 at 04:35 PM]

"Dammit, y'all are embarassin'me!" Sweets yelled at his bruhs.

"Fuhgit the bull ish...THIS is how you do it..."

So Sweets ran from the rest of the Nupes, jumped in the air onto the dancefloor, and landed in a split. The Puddins were goin' crazy! :D

Sweets then decided to....

Mighty Dog and several of his "Dogs" began to sing "Roberta" and Prissy 1 thought they were talking about her and started to.......

Cock her pistol that she had got out of the car. She opened her blouse and hollared out "Now who wanna HUCK with Te'Shantoia Jenkins!!" The ques started to back back and just at that time the Club owners pulled up in a strech Bentley. It was none other than Robber, Get Ready and Super Bee, with 6 of the tighest Fendi and Prada laced BEEotches any spoon had ever seen. Supe bee Looked at the scene with Krystal boxes everywhere and Prissy with her gatt in the air and said ...........

"How come don't nobody call me when 'day be have'n a party?"
He saw Tara and Suge, both butt naked and dancing on the stage, and shouted...

All the while, Ms. J4J the owner of the Git Nekkid club was filming this mess for the Playboy channel. J4J had cameras hanging from all the rafters. She even filmed Ntelekt in the men's restroom while he was ...

Workin it out for a select few puddins.

Then, Phatback, the Executive Director for this TSPN production in conjunction with the Playboy Channel screamed "CUT-T-T-T-T" !!!!

<font size=5>THE END</font>

Editor's Note: Next time somebody tells a story, there are some folks that need so courses in 'Following the Story Line'. See one of the administrators for some archived story threads.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back