Let's talk about Soul Food

I'm glad Charles came to his senses. How dare he expect Terri to miss a board meeting. :shame:

I wonder if Lem is really gonna knock off Nyla next week. Besides, Bird really shouldn't be questioning him if he does. She got hers.

I wanna know how did Kenny find out about Byrd and Malik. Max will be unemployed after next week.

Did anyone notice how Lem kept stalling at the door when he spotted Byrd's sweater?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah, if the Lem from the movie was in this mix, Malik would be dead and stankin. But how about Lem saying he is moving back home to take care of "J" (his son). Is that a real man or not? My guess is that he and bird will end up hooking back up.

I am glad that Charles and Terri look that they are going to work it out.

On another note, I don't think that I will be going into the repo business :winkgrin:

kellis,

I'm sure Lem told Kenny about Bird being at Malik's house. Kenny is the reason Lem went over there in the first place, remember? He was dropping the package off for Maxine, that Kenny was suppose to drop off.

Lem and ole girl are gonna get it on...he'll do it as payback lonliness, I'm sure. :D

SU's Finest '93 said:
kellis,

I'm sure Lem told Kenny about Bird being at Malik's house. Kenny is the reason Lem went over there in the first place, remember? He was dropping the package off for Maxine, that Kenny was suppose to drop off.

Lem and ole girl are gonna get it on...he'll do it as payback lonliness, I'm sure. :D

It will be interesting to see how Maxine handles this. I suspect that she will quit after cussing Malik out and calling him trifling (snicker).

JSU*Toi said:
Bird is a Hoe and need to shut the hell up. I am getting tired of her going off on people. :smh: She is wrong...

It is still not clear to me what went on in that closet beside her being tied up and how it has impacted her mentally. They started to show portions of it last nite. I am wondering if she was raped. What is clear is that she is having a mental break down. I am not sure that she is a "hoe."

I hope Lem does get him some from ole girl then she can understand how he felt.

Looks like this may happen. I am not sure you have the right remedy for Bird's problem.

PS... If they had the Lem from the movie Malik would be in the corner stinking somewhere.

Now that is funny! :emlaugh:

Charles ain't 40..more like 60....

he whining like a woman because she has a demanding job....ain't no woman I've never met would approve of me breaking in their house to cook...most women would shoot first..

give me a woman with a six-figure job....do what you got to do in order to keep pulling

Bird said she wasn't raped but her actions show otherwise.
Teri has finally met her match with old dude. ( he was working my nerves)
That mexican dude is gonna get Kenny Killed. Did yall see how tall that dude was that came after Kenny.
Doesn't Max look like she about 6months pregnant.

Next week is going to be a trip.

JROCK

Last season Bird was kissing on women, now she fuccing some man... This heiffa is married. Can she keep act like she is someones wife... :smh:

I really hope that they will eventually address Bird's fragile mental state. She can't go on much longer or she's going to kill herself or someone else.
We all know that everyone deals with stressful situations in different ways and she's really extreme. Hopefully, this will all come out because I just can't believe that she still hasn't said anything about her ordeal to her sisters. I know they told her not to, but I wouldn't be able to keep all of that in.

And Charles was wearing on my nerves. I'm sorry, he's a nice dude and seems to be sensitive and caring and all, but he acts like he just so perfect and proper. I also think he might be a tad bit too old to be sportin' those twisties. He needs to let them grow out a bit. They look like beady-bees on his head. Makes him look like a porcupine. But I digress... :lol:

And we still don't know how many episodes are remaining! I need to know.

Not trying to change the subject, but I wonder if they ever plan on addressing Tyra Banks' character that she portrayed a few seasons back as Teri, Bird and Maxine's Half sister? I found that episode kind of interesting.

Remember there was tension between her and the sisters when she wanted to bury HER mother next to their daddy's grave.

kellis said:
Did anyone notice how Lem kept stalling at the door when he spotted Byrd's sweater?

Yeah, I saw that. It seemed like he wanted to go over there, but was a bit confused... until she came out of the back room. LOL

the band fan said:
give me a woman with a six-figure job....do what you got to do in order to keep pulling

Can't agree with you on that.

A person needs BALANCE, no matter how much they are making, or they'll end up either lonely or ALONE.

Charles does need to pull up, though, but I think that all in an effort to show Teri that he's dedicated to them, and he really wants to make it work, in a twisted kind of way.

I don't know 'bout ya'll, but I was cringing when Charles and Teri were rolling around in the bed and when he was talking about tantric sex. Ugh. Tantric sex with a porcupine! :look:

and that dang ex-wife would got cussed out for rolling up in the bedroom like that! Can you believe that heifer? I'm sure it's a good thing that they are friendly like that for their kid, but it doesn't work for a relationship. There should be some boundaries and Charles didn't seem to understand that.

And I'm not even going to comment on Maxine being all high and mighty getting Malik fired. She was wrong for thinking he needed to be out, but she should stay. She needed to be out too, just like they decided. When you have that kind of drama attached to you, you are nothing but a distraction. And she's not the cutest pregnant woman I've seen. Sorry.

And I KNEW Lem wasn't going to go through with being with ol' girl.

So next week is the last one right?

all of a sudden Lem has a conscious? Man please.....if my wife went the other way and then screwed on me with a male also.....he might as well go through it....hell, his loan is at stake!

That Charles character is a joke......

Maxine.....she gets bigger every week

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Kenny was "the man" last night. Saving relationships and punching out "scum bags."

BTW, Terry's love interest (charles) is not 1/2 of a day under his 50's. :lol:

Besides, Terri likes PRETTY BOYS, and Charles is a little on the..........

well I'll let the ladies comment on that one. We never did really get to see Terri and Charles get into one of those HEATED, AFFECTIONATE love scenes.

I have to concur with JROCK; Kenny was the man on the last episode! I have always liked his character (Husband, Father, Hard Worker (sounds like me)). He was not the one that I expected to "lay hands" on Malik. But, he broke him off just what he deserved. I have not seen a lip so messed up since Tommy Hearns beat up Martin Lawrence.

Also, based on Kenny's talk with Bird, it was nice to see her "stand by him" for a change when she and "J" went down to the shop.

1 episode left (I think)???

1 more to go :whine: :whine:

Damon is coming back for the last show :flippy: :flippy:

I started screaming when they showed the preveiw. I hope it ends with him and Terrie getting together. I really hate this show is not coming back.

I don't have showtime anymore, hell I don't have an apartemnt anymore for that matter :hat: ..........so what happened last night?

why must these women live in the recycle bin world? Damon?

nothing much ha[pened last night, Bird confessed about the kidnapping, she agreeed to let Lem stay back in the house (in the bedroom)...Dihann Carrol played the role of their aunt who came down and magically solved their problems...Ahmad wanted some sex but was threatened by the girl's ex-con mom but they solved the problem...CHadway Towing will still be around.

why not a 2-hour season finale? hell, we only get 4.5 months of the show

Yeah, not much happened last night; no where near as exciting as the past few weeks. I have to give it to Ahmad (craig mack hehehe) though; that took "nerve" to go back and talk to the ex-con mom. I really did like the "keep it real" aunt though; she sounded like my mom. No sign of Damon and it seems like things are moving onward just fine.

Oh...so nobody is gonna say anything about Uncle Pete being put away in a $10,000 casket. :redhot: :lol:

Ahmad was tryna get a lil boo-tay, but the girls ex-con mama basically told him not to even try it. :lol:

I am glad Terri is not with Charles ugly azz no more. I still keep seeing him as the azzhole that beat the chick up in Sugar Hill. :redhot: He also played a cross dresser on E.R. once that took a concrete sidewalk nap off the building.

Max was way outta line for telling Bird she "had" to leave Lem. that was not her call to make. She is always in somebodies buisness tryna tell them what to do. :redhot:

yeah, i forgot about that casket. i know "we" like to give our people grand send offs, but, my goodness; why go into debt? of course, between the 4 of them, they probably did not have to dig too deep to get it but again, 10k? i really don't uncle pete would have minded (Fineas?)

Big Thunder said:
yeah, i forgot about that casket. i know "we" like to give our people grand send offs, but, my goodness; why go into debt? of course, between the 4 of them, they probably did not have to dig too deep to get it but again, 10k? i really don't uncle pete would have minded (Fineas?)

Uncle Pete wasn't in his right mind anyway...he wouldn't have known a casket from a refridgerator carton. :lol:

Back