Let's talk about Soul Food

I saw it last night and I was :eek: at bird

I have missed the last couple of shows. What happened to Bird that she is so angry at Lem?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lem got caught up with this shady businessman. The businessman died and someone came after Lem to get some money that the businessman owed him. They kidnapped Bird to show Lem that they meant business.

Soul Food was really graphic with those sex scenes. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Next to "sports", Soul Food is my favorite thing to watch on tv. I too was
shocked, surprised and utterly blown away by Bird's behavior last night.

Actucally, ever since she has been back from the kidnapping, she has been "different". I really do not believe she an Lem are gonna survive as a couple. That's what I am really ticked about because that have really overcome some major obstacles thus far.

One thing is for sure though; Maxine's new boss could not get to 1st base with her but that brother "rocked" and "relieved" Bird (on the bookshelf, in the room, from the back the front and otherwise). In all of their past, Lem has never took care of things like that.

On another note, that prissy *** Terry was wrong for ducking that brother "out in the woods". I was looking forward to that brother finally being "the one" to make her forget about Damon.

Finally, Kenny just flat busted and blowed up on his brother. But, he was wrong anyway for trying "spread the germ" with Max's friend with no regard for his or her health.

Done, For Now...

Good post, Big Thunder. :tup:

I concur...last night's show was the bomb diggity. The writers, producers, directors stated that they saved the best for last...looks as if they weren't lying.

Still in awe over Bird last night. She got str8 f****d. :eek:

Kenny str8 blasted his brother last night too...that wasn't right. Terry is just a lost cause. :smh: btw, is she pregnant or what? They keep showing her eating everything under the sun.

Did y'all check out the previews for next week's show?

:goodbad: I did not catch the preview's for next weeks show, but, I will indeed be tuned in! As for Terry, she really has been "putting it down" (food that is) lately. It would really be jacked up if she turned out pregnant for Brian (the white dude). He really does love her but she is not feeling him that way. But, if she turns out pregnant, and then even more, pregnant for him ... that would be poetic justice. What if she is pregnant for Damon?

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Until last night I was becomingvery bored with the show. for it to be the lasst season i felt that the story lines were boring and just weren't that interesting. But last nights episode was great. it kept my attention, and I am looking forward to next week.

The one story line that has really grown tired for me, is Lem and trouble. I mean even when he doesn't want any trouble, he is in trouble. Its like he has the worst luck ever and no matter waht he does, something always goes wrong. And frankly for me, that plot to his character has gotten a little old. But I guess if it wasn't for that, he wouldn't have anything.........

Well, Bird is going off on EVERYONE next week. Maxcine is pregnant again.

SU Finest, Bird got "worked" really well. That's what I call some "GOOD SEX".

kellis said:
Well, Bird is going off on EVERYONE next week. Maxcine is pregnant again.

SU Finest, Bird got "worked" really well. That's what I call some "GOOD SEX".

Go read my comments on this in Sistah Talk.

Bird's ass is going crazy. She tells Terry that she's too controlling, that's why she can't keep a gottdamm man. :emlaugh:

Big Thunder, Terry will probably be pregnant for Damon. She was having symptons before the white boy.

kellis said:
Lem got caught up with this shady businessman. The businessman died and someone came after Lem to get some money that the businessman owed him. They kidnapped Bird to show Lem that they meant business.

Soul Food was really graphic with those sex scenes. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kellis

I guess without being to graphic on here, what did the men do to Bird? I got some idea of it when she was telling it to Lem, but was it that graphic to get Bird all crazy like she is now. I really thought she and Lem had a good thing and would be able to get over a lot of things, but this really has Bird acting different from her normal self.

Next week shows her going off, but she was doing that prior, remember when they were getting ready to take a family picture, she was telling Maxine how tired her locks were.

Tell me more on how Terrie and her friend hooked up. I missed about 3 shows

89comSUgrad said:
Kellis

Next week shows her going off, but she was doing that prior, remember when they were getting ready to take a family picture, she was telling Maxine how tired her locks were.

Bird ain't lying about that now...Maxine's locks are tired.

:emlaugh:

89, the men kidnapped Bird and put her in the truck of a car. They also doped her up. The whole ordeal has her shook up, not to mention the reason she was caught up in it. It was funny when she slept with Lem and then started beating him in his head when he was asleep. I think she is emotionally unstable and she is reacting in weird ways.

kellis said:
89, the men kidnapped Bird and put her in the truck of a car. They also doped her up. The whole ordeal has her shook up, not to mention the reason she was caught up in it. It was funny when she slept with Lem and then started beating him in his head when he was asleep. I think she is emotionally unstable and she is reacting in weird ways.

Does her sisters know what happened to her? Seems as though if they did they would be on Lems back like they always do. They don't seem to notice her behavior other than Maxine looking at her strange for not leaving the party with her.

The FBI made them swear not to tell anyone since they were still working undercover to bring some more men down.

Su finest I agree Teri is preggers for Damon....
Bird got it good last night.... I was like
eek2.gif
:shame:

Next week is going to be on.
Knny was wrong for putting his brother on blast like that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All I know is this.......

Maxine's boss is foul. First he goes after his married co-worker. Then he goes for her sister she turns him down. That ain't right.
And I'm not too surprised about Bird's actions. She would've gotten with that lesbian chick had they not fell out. Lem shouldn't be too surprised either(if he ever finds out). He know his wife a freak.:sperm:

I knew Bird was going to do something scandalous at that party. I guess it is true........"Hell has no fury like a scorned woman." :smash:

LOL @ JROCK...U shole right. ;)

Trina, I holla'd when Bird slapped Lem's ass like a lil bia......ROTF :lmao:

JROCK said:
I knew Bird was going to do something scandalous at that party. I guess it is true........"Hell has no fury like a scorned woman." :smash:

:rolleyes:

That's huck up what Bird did. :mad: I knew she was feed up with Lem shady business. But DAMN! to go out and huck another man. :upset: DAMN!!!!!!! It's over between them.

I think Terry is pregnant too. :look:

When, not if, when Lem finds out, I don't think he is going to kick bird's butt; but, on the other hand, max's boss, you may as cancel is part in the show because Lem gonna kill that brother!

I missed it Wed, so I had to catch Sunday night's repeat.

I never noticed Terri eating so much except that one time last night. Ya'll are probably right. Terri gets on my last nerves. How could she leave the brotha in the woods and call a car service so she could take a shower and pee? So what the water didn't work? Brothaman SAID he'd take care of it...she didn't even tell ol' boy she was leaving. He was ready to surprise her with breakfast and er'thing. Ungrateful heifer...

As for Bird...well, let's just say it's over for her and Lem. She did say that every time she looks at him she thinks about every second/minute/hour she was kidnappend. That's deep. She's about to snap. You can't keep that stuff in for long. Having sex with Malik's sexy azz was just the beginning. Lem is getting on my nerves too. How much does he expect Bird to put up with? I ain't condoning having sex with ol' boy, but hey, everyone deals with stuff in a different way.

And why they gotta go and make Maxine pregnant AGAIN? Why?

I still think Kenny's brotha might be bi...

Jag-Tig said:
I still think Kenny's brotha might be bi...

I think so too, JT....I was wondering why they showed the brotha coming to the door for him, while he was at the party. What was the purpose of that?

I think ole boy might have gotten Bird pregnant. That's gonna be the end of that marriage.

Back