Lets go CHAMP! (SU) LETS GO CHAMP!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Here you go SU. Feel good about yourself. Coach Odums isn't here to save you this time.

Git dey ass Bewildered!!! Git dey ass!! And when you finish, pass what's left to Coach Prime. We have unfinished business with them Voodoo doll makers. Odums saw what was coming down the pipe and bailed on them Red Stick catfish

#Ghetto_Trotters_ass_kickin_uploading

Where is that voodoo.

main_1521060670-Dennis-Haysbert-Signed-Major-League-Jobu-Voodoo-God-Figurine-Beckett-COA-PristineAuction.com.jpg

We remember

37535286514_b71d43b09f.jpg

Dey ain't got no fight in them.

Shit, I look forward to a Jag talking shit to me. lol Where is that now 8 y/o little Jag girl who embarrassed the shat out of me after I bought her some popcorn and a coke from a few years ago?

"Mista'! Why you leaving?! There is 1 minute and 27 seconds left.... y'all about to make a comeback and win the game!"
sad happy baby GIF

We were down 38-0, 4th quarter. :( The entire east side stands BURST out LOL'ing at me as I moved the one shirt of purple out of the sea of blue. :(

Y'all train them young in red stick.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dey ain't got no fight in them.

Shit, I look forward to a Jag talking shit to me. lol Where is that now 8 y/o little Jag girl who embarrassed the shat out of me after I bought her some popcorn and a coke from a few years ago?

"Mista'! Why you leaving?! There is 1 minute and 27 seconds left.... y'all about to make a comeback and win the game!"
sad happy baby GIF

We were down 38-0, 4th quarter. :( The entire east side stands BURST out LOL'ing at me as I moved the one shirt of purple out of the sea of blue. :(

Y'all train them young in red stick.
She probably was being nice so you could buy her some more popcorn.

No smack. @BraveMan97 @NastyD

Southern will want to run the ball down our throat w/ that big, strong, experienced OL. Our DL, depending on the personnel, can be very small at times.

I give credit where credit is due. BCU exposed the inability of our DL to stop the run, again, depending on the personnel we have. Our 1st string DL, they are stout. The 2nd string which comes in relief? Gives yards away like the neighborhood ho' giving up ass freely.

No smack. @BraveMan97 @NastyD

Southern will want to run the ball down our throat w/ that big, strong, experienced OL. Our DL, depending on the personnel, can be very small at times.

I give credit where credit is due. BCU exposed the inability of our DL to stop the run, again, depending on the personnel we have. Our 1st string DL, they are stout. The 2nd string which comes in relief? Gives yards away like the neighborhood ho' giving up ass freely.
Yea I was shocked to see bcu run through your front 7 like that. I figured y'all must have had injuries.

Back