Let's give a shout out to all the college seniors & their parents for 2012 season!!!!

CEE DOG

Let's give a shout out to all the college seniors & their parents for 2012 season!!!! :clap: :clap:

I was just looking at the pictures from our game vs SU for senior day. It made me feel proud to see these young men finish their collegiate year playing college ball and seeing their family and friends supporting them. So many of our young men end up in the wrong place, yet we never really take time out to say thank you and we are proud of the ones who made it to their senior year. Congrats to the parents also, I know there is no greater joy then seeing your child live his dream and accomplishing something many never do. Congrats to all players no matter what school they play at and congrats to the parents!!!! Thank you for entertaining us on weekends!!!

Re: Let's give a shout out to all the college seniors & their parents for 2012 season

Let's give a shout out to all the college seniors & their parents for 2012 season!!!! :clap: :clap:

I was just looking at the pictures from our game vs SU for senior day. It made me feel proud to see these young men finish their collegiate year playing college ball and seeing their family and friends supporting them. So many of our young men end up in the wrong place, yet we never really take time out to say thank you and we are proud of the ones who made it to their senior year. Congrats to the parents also, I know there is no greater joy then seeing your child live his dream and accomplishing something many never do. Congrats to all players no matter what school they play at and congrats to the parents!!!! Thank you for entertaining us on weekends!!!

I agree Cee. SU has it's Sr Day coming up against Bama State.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back