Let Bleedbluefan in the Tigerden

I am ready to join!!! I would like to be granted access into the prestigious Blue Bengal den fiyah. Roar Tiger Rip E'm!!!

Where is that rule at? The Den have our OWN rules.. sheesh! She put her request in to US...WE voted and she is in but to make you happy.................

That's always been the rule and you know it. Posters had to request access to the private forum and someone from that forum had to vouch for them. Some forums had additional requirements to go with that rule.

Done

That's always been the rule and you know it. Posters had to request access to the private forum and someone from that forum had to vouch for them. Some forums had additional requirements to go with that rule.

Done

Uuuum Fiyah.. TSPN is like the backwoods black church. There is no order or service and you don't get a program. You accepted my vouch AFTER they made the request so I don't see why the request/voucher was not accepted unless you thought I was trying to drag someone kicking and screaming into the Prestigous Tiger Den!

Uuuum Fiyah.. TSPN is like the backwoods black church. There is no order or service and you don't get a program. You accepted my vouch AFTER they made the request so I don't see why the request/voucher was not accepted unless you thought I was trying to drag someone kicking and screaming into the Prestigous Tiger Den!

No, it helps us when we go into the admin section to make sure we have the right person. I use that persons actual account name from the post in here to make sure it is correct. There is a method to doing it.

No, it helps us when we go into the admin section to make sure we have the right person. I use that persons actual account name from the post in here to make sure it is correct. There is a method to doing it.

Oh...

No, it helps us when we go into the admin section to make sure we have the right person. I use that persons actual account name from the post in here to make sure it is correct. There is a method to doing it.[/QUOTE]

Levels to this ish, did yall hear that? Lol

Back