LEO Read the Riot Act

It's subconsciously programmed in them at police academies. It doesn't take much to train individuals who more than likely barely finished high school to think one way or another. This Men In Black scene was dead on when it comes to how police officers are trained to see criminals, while real criminals get away with stuff in plain eye sight.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lately something has crossed my mind and has stayed on it. Why are we not seeing gangbangers getting killed? It appears that the Black folk being killed are unarmed or non-violent offenders....loose cigarette seller...kid in park with toy gun...man in car with fiance' and baby and is licensed to carry...man lying on ground trying to rescue his patient...15 year old with skittles and an ice tea...man complying with officer to get his license and shot when he tries to retrieve his license from his car...man running away who has traffic warrants...man in Walmart with pellet gun he got off the shelf (presumably to purchase).

Where are the Crips and Bloods in these shootings. I know the police know who and where they are. Why aren't any of these guys being killed "accidentally"?

Last edited:
That LEO got his ass plucked...that man was correct. He should have just thanked him for stopping, gave him a warning and went back to the car and left.

Lately something has crossed my mind and has stayed on it. Why are we not seeing gangbangers getting killed? It appears that the Black folk being killed are unarmed or non-violent offenders....loose cigarette seller...kid in park with toy gun...man in car with fiance' and baby and is licensed to carry...man lying on ground trying to rescue his patient...15 year old with skittles and an ice tea...man complying with officer to get his license and shot when he tries to retrieve his license from his car...man running away who has traffic warrants...man in Walmart with pellet gun he got off the shelf (presumably to purchase).

Where are the Crips and Bloods in these shootings. I know the police know who and where they are. Why aren't any of these guys being killed "accidentally"?

Easy way of keeping the natural order of thing in Black communities completely out of order. Gangbangers are young Black thugs who see a need to terrorize their own people in their own communities while older and mature Black men who can keep gangbangers in check are being terrorized and killed by the police.

When it comes to the natural order of things, animals are not too much different than humans.

The Delinquents:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-delinquents/

Prime example of people who lack growing up with older and mature adults. And what they are stealing will not make their lives any better.

Prime example of people who lack growing up with older and mature adults. And what they are stealing will not make their lives any better.

Who cares? A damn hurricane is happening and the media is focused on people cuffing shoes instead of these business price gouging folks over basic necessities.

The shoe store will be all right. Capitalism always finds a way to bounce back.

Who cares? A damn hurricane is happening and the media is focused on people cuffing shoes instead of these business price gouging folks over basic necessities.

The shoe store will be all right. Capitalism always finds a way to bounce back.

Yep, those tennis shoes will save their lives in a hurricane.

White people went at it on Twitter about this. never mind the fact that the dude who recorded them was white and out in the hurricane himself. Most of the comments centered on the looters being black and no white people. not knowing if anything was going on anywhere else. Oh and the vehicles they were driving.

White people went at it on Twitter about this. never mind the fact that the dude who recorded them was white and out in the hurricane himself. Most of the comments centered on the looters being black and no white people. not knowing if anything was going on anywhere else. Oh and the vehicles they were driving.

What's new??? Did you expect something different??? They basically gave white folks a free pass to criticize them.

Another thing, I can't see the excitement over tennis shoes, hurricane or no hurricane.

Last edited:
What's new??? Did you expect something different??? They basically gave white folks a free pass to criticize them.

Another thing, I can't see the excitement over tennis shoes, hurricane or no hurricane.
Come on now, you know it's about the hustle. They were going to go back and sell what they didn't keep.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Come on now, you know it's about the hustle. They were going to go back and sell what they didn't keep.

Even so, what's the big deal about tennis shoes??? Those dummies should be trying to steal and hustle an education.

Even so, what's the big deal about tennis shoes??? Those dummies should be trying to steal and hustle an education.
You have to realize most of those folks who do things like this are special education students or have some type of learning disability. We ignore that most of these people had parents who did some type of drugs or alcohol when carrying them. When most crimes happen in Huntsville most of the teachers I know always know the people who did it and usually remember them as been one of those kids. When you have a IQ of 50 you can't comprehend a normal thought process.....

You have to realize most of those folks who do things like this are special education students or have some type of learning disability. We ignore that most of these people had parents who did some type of drugs or alcohol when carrying them. When most crimes happen in Huntsville most of the teachers I know always know the people who did it and usually remember them as been one of those kids. When you have a IQ of 50 you can't comprehend a normal thought process.....

And their numbers continue to grow as Black communities are systemically being turn upside down.

Back