Lawyers!!!!!

unknown

Man I just went through some SHULLBIT on the way back home. I went to my cousins house yesterday, who played football in the NFL for a while. He had just got rims put on his Escalade and got it out of the paintshop, so I asked him to drive it. He surprised me and told me that I could keep it for a day, so of course I had to come back to Atlanta to floss. But anyway, I was getting on the interstate on ramp and like 50 yards after I got on, I passed a Sheriff. I quickly looked down at the speedometer to make sure I wasn't speeding....I was doing 58 in a 70 because I had just got on the interstate. Well I glance in the rear view and see him getting on the road behind me...and im thinkin well I don't have anything to worry about because I wasnt speeding. Man he got right behind me and rode my bumper for about 10 miles. I set my cruise control dead on 65 because I refused to get another ticket. So after a while he went around me and looked up into the truck and was up about 60 feet in front of me, when he slowed down and got over onto the emergency lane, allowed me to pass him, and got right back behind me again. I'm thinkin to myself man WTF is this dude doin.:confused: At this point, he cuts on his lights and pulls me over. I was playin it cool because I knew I hadn't done anything...so he walks up to the car and asks me had I been drinking because I was driving under the speed limit. I'm thinkin to myself, damn where's the law that says you HAVE to go 70, the minimum was 40. I told him I had just paid a $250 ticket and didn't want to get another one so I drove slow. He then makes me get out of the car and do a damn sobriety test!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm thinkin ok cool, I passed it with flying colors, and then this FOOL makes me take a breathalyzer!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm like man this damn cop is tripping. So after I passed it, this idiot puts me in handcuffs and makes me sit on the damn ground behind his car....im like what the KCUF am I gettin handcuffed for? And he wouldn't say anything. So after im sittin there for like 15 minutes, 2 more squad cars pull up. One of them just happens to be one of those drug dogs. So he takes the dog out and goes around the car to see if anything set off the dogs alert, which it didnt. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but if the dog DOES NOT indicate anything, doesnt that mean they cant search your car? They searched the damn truck anyway!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: One of the officers that pulled up happened to be a brotha, so I asked him what the deal was...and he said, "hush because you make it worse than it already is." Im like WTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: So they then call my name in to see if I had any prior arrests or warrants, which I had already told him that I didnt. After like 20 minutes of sitting there on the damn ground beside the interstate looking like a damn fool, he comes and takes the cuffs off of me and says, "we were looking out for a truck that matched this description coming out of florida with a bunch of dope, so we had to stop you and check." Mind you the truck has a Troup County Georgia tag. At that point I heard the lady say over the walkie talkie that the truck they were looking for was silver, the truck i'm driving is chameleon blue, purple, and green. They finally let me go and then followed me for another 20 or so miles. Now I KNOW DAMN WELL this isnt proper procedure, do I have some kinda grounds for a lawsuit here?:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

Don't expect a response from Robber, Seeing Spots, J-State Tiger or JSTUS.

All 4 of them MOFOs make me sick. :mad: :p ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
i MEAN YOU CAN TRY, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR IT WILL GO.

ME AND MY MAN AT THE TIME WERE ROLLING IN JACKSON ON THE INTERSTATE ONE NIGHT, RIGHT. MIND YOU THAT HIS CAR WAS STOLEN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. HE WAS DOING THE SPEED LIMIT AND EVERYTHING, PO-PO'S PULL US OVER, DIDN'T ASK FOR HIS LICENSE- REGISTRATION- INSURANCE OR NOTHING. THE OFFICER PULLED HIM OUT OF THE CAR, PUT HIS FOOT ON HIS NECK, CURSING HIM OUT AND EVERYTHING. STILL NO ONE ASKED FOR HIS ID OR ANYTHING.... THEN THEY CAME TO MY SIDE OF THE CAR (I'M LIKE WTF, THESE MOFO'S GOT ME MESSED UP) SO THEY PUT ME IN CUFFS AND PUT ME IN THE CAR:eek2: :eek2: , (I HAVE BEEN SCARRED FOR LIFE).

POINT BLANK, THE OFFICER WHO RETREIVED THE VEHICLE NEVER PUT THE INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM, SO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE RIDING AROUND TOWN IN A STOLEN CAR, MIND THIS GUY WAS THE OWNER! ~~~ NOTHING HAS HAPPENED ABOUT THE SITUATION. THE OFFICER GAVE US HIS BADGE NUMBER AND HIS BOSS NAME, NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL. THE OFFICER APPOLOGIZED AND GAVE US THAT INFO AND THAT WAS THAT!

MAN, SORRY TO HEAR YOUR STORY, BUT PO-PO'S ARE FOUL AS "L" SINCE THEN, I HAVE NO LOVE FOR THEM AT ALL. I FEEL THE SAME WAY MYSTIKAL AND TRICK DADDY FEELS ABOUT EM!
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

There is hotline that you can call..1-877-6PROFILE. You were a victim of "DRIVING WHILE BLACK" Give this number a call maybe they can help you.

Brothas here Arkansas are now getting hip to the fact that if they put nice rims on their SUV's it will attract the police.

Phat rims on SUV'S are nothing but COP bait.

I think your case is "DRIVING WHILE BLACK".

Originally posted by pbla

Brothas here Arkansas are now getting hip to the fact that if they put nice rims on their SUV's it will attract the police.

Phat rims on SUV'S are nothing but COP bait.

They are also "Criminal Bait." A nieghbor of mine has his stolen 3 weeks after he had them put on. I suggested he get an alarm before he put them on the truck, but he would not listen.

Unknown1, I don't know if you have a case or not. I would suggest you contact an attorney. I'm sure there is some type of free lawyer referral service that can help you out.

It was between the 2, about near Union City. My parents are discussing it with a lawyer as we speak.

Well I be dayum!

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Don't expect a response from Robber, Seeing Spots, J-State Tiger or JSTUS.

All 4 of them MOFOs make me sick. :mad: :p ;)

Now, SOG, Why you wanna say something like that?! :D :D :D

Unknown1, you know the drill, we can't give specific legal advice in this forum. We can only speak hypothetically about broad legal issues. Sorry! (Sounds like an interesting case though :eek: )

Man, that's messed up. But I'm going to play devil's advocate for one minute.

Escalade with new rims and paint job with a YOUNG brother in it. Outside of being a professional athelete or a dayum good job, most people can't afford that type of vechicle (EXCEPT FOR A DRUG DEALER).

I'm glad you behaved properly, you may have a case. I don't know. But, I just wanted to try to put you in the shoes of a cop.

I'm not an attorney yet but I think you have a case because the cop that did this was totally out of line.

Looks like you caught that DWB. You shouldna let that fool follow you for no 10 miles. You shoulda got off and went in a store or something.

Other than that, you were in a carrier vehicle, and doing just under the speed limit. You didnt stand a chance.

Forget about it

If someone came to me with those facts, I'd send him on. I'd tell him that he was inconvenienced. He wouldn't get jack for inconvenience. 'Bout all he can do is file a report on the officer.

For illustration, I'd point to that person the difference between his case and cases where people get paid. Rodney King got monkey stomped on camera. Abner Louima got a broomstick shoved up his arse. Others got shot and/or killed. All he got was handcuffed and detained.

That's if someone came to me with those facts.

*This message was in no way meant to establish an attorney-client relationship with anyone reading it. Any attempt to claim an attorney-client relationship is categorically denied.*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Forget about it

Originally posted by Robber
*This message was in no way meant to establish an attorney-client relationship with anyone reading it. Any attempt to claim an attorney-client relationship is categorically denied.*

:D The young ones make me so proud!

Re: Forget about it

Originally posted by Robber

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Say Rob, can I use this too? Im not an attorney, I just think that it sounds political correct in some situations that I seems to find myself in time to time. :D

Back