Lawd UAPB... say it ain't so... :-(

Lenard

A half-time "joint" performance w/ the sec school who wrote the check and also broke their foot w/ the kicking????? 🙁🥺😱🙈🚩

*thinking if the good rednecks from txa&m would offer such to the school they historically looked down on later next month* smh

@Bewildered

You went to PVAMU, the place that produces positive, pretty, prosperous people with potential. You got good eyesight, too. And you’re pretty intelligent, cuz I see that you figured out that PV and UAPB have a few things in common.

But yeah, Frank Broyles finally kicked the bucket, and the razornecks’ new AD thought it’d be a “great” idea for those hillbillies to play all the Arkansas schools, EXCEPT Arkansas State, cuz them hicks FEAR the Red Wolves.

We could the money, they needed to feel good before playing the big boys. But yeah, it happened. I only wish you’d started a smack thread when we played Arkansas State or NMSU or Southern Illinois. But I appreciate this one and look forward to the day I can return the favor.❤️

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@Bewildered

You went to PVAMU, the place that produces positive, pretty, prosperous people with potential. You got good eyesight, too. And you’re pretty intelligent, cuz I see that you figured out that PV and UAPB have a few things in common.

But yeah, Frank Broyles finally kicked the bucket, and the razornecks’ new AD thought it’d be a “great” idea for those hillbillies to play all the Arkansas schools, EXCEPT Arkansas State, cuz them hicks FEAR the Red Wolves.

We could the money, they needed to feel good before playing the big boys. But yeah, it happened. I only wish you’d started a smack thread when we played Arkansas State or NMSU or Southern Illinois. But I appreciate this one and look forward to the day I can return the favor.❤️
If PV ever decides to lower its pride and do a "joint" performance w/ an sec school or other pwcu, you are more than welcome to return the favor. At that point, I will officially disown the school forever.

Thusfar, uofh offered and we told them no. That is what having Black pride and intelligence does. Granted, we had a 3 minute drill about those folk due to limited half-time but still, "we aint'cha friend, enemy." 😂😂😂😂

What a great message some SWAC schools send. Some of us totally understand. 👍🏿👀

Black pride and intelligence?

I can’t believe I complimented you on your eyesight because I’m seeing something different.
But if that’s what you see through those beautiful, rose-colored shades, glasses, spectacles or whatever, go with that.

👍🏾

If PV ever decides to lower its pride and do a "joint" performance w/ an sec school or other pwcu, you are more than welcome to return the favor. At that point, I will officially disown the school forever.

Thusfar, uofh offered and we told them no. That is what having Black pride and intelligence does. Granted, we had a 3 minute drill about those folk due to limited half-time but still, "we aint'cha friend, enemy." 😂😂😂😂

What a great message some SWAC schools send. Some of us totally understand. 👍🏿👀
Prays Texas A&M does a joint performance…. THEE in the shadows with their good eye on PV… the side piece trying to be the main piece bewild. 😂

Prays Texas A&M does a joint performance….

We don't do this......

200w.webp

Back