LaVar Ball is launching his own league

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just sitting here watching the Classic in New Orleans and wondering what that middle Ball kid would look like if he wasn't trying to improve his "steals" stats overseas.
default_emot-munch.gif

Just sitting here watching the Classic in New Orleans and wondering what that middle Ball kid would look like if he wasn't trying to improve his "steals" stats overseas.
default_emot-munch.gif

Just say you don't like Lavar Ball instead of trying to act like the idea isn't good

Ticket prices for LaVar's JBA league are expensive

Tickets for LaVar Ball's JBA league went on sale Monday, and predictably, fans will be expected to pay NBA-caliber prices to watch a far worse product.

The JBA, which features LaMelo Ball and no top-100 recruits as an alternative to the NCAA, will hold its opening session on June 21 in Ontario, Calif. Tickets for that session start at $40 and go for as much as $99 per ticket before fees.

The two-game session in Houston also has ticket prices that range from $35 each (for groups of 15 or more) to $99 before fees.

Considering nothing LaVar Ball promotes is appropriately priced, this shouldn't come as a surprise. He charges $500 for sneakers. But in this case, the asking price of $99 to watch what could equate to glorified AAU games makes no sense. LaVar needs people to watch and attend his JBA games for the league to survive, and by pricing out fans, he's only making matters more difficult for his league.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...BlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

I heard he signed Quavo to an endorsement deal, if so that could be huge for BBB.

Quavo stay shouting them out.

Quavo (1/3) of the Migos.

Ticket prices for LaVar's JBA league are expensive

Tickets for LaVar Ball's JBA league went on sale Monday, and predictably, fans will be expected to pay NBA-caliber prices to watch a far worse product.

The JBA, which features LaMelo Ball and no top-100 recruits as an alternative to the NCAA, will hold its opening session on June 21 in Ontario, Calif. Tickets for that session start at $40 and go for as much as $99 per ticket before fees.

The two-game session in Houston also has ticket prices that range from $35 each (for groups of 15 or more) to $99 before fees.

Considering nothing LaVar Ball promotes is appropriately priced, this shouldn't come as a surprise. He charges $500 for sneakers. But in this case, the asking price of $99 to watch what could equate to glorified AAU games makes no sense. LaVar needs people to watch and attend his JBA games for the league to survive, and by pricing out fans, he's only making matters more difficult for his league.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...BlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories
$99 is the courtside seat. They have much cheaper tickets

Migos

Quavo is the 1st dude rapping

Offset is the one that got Cardi preggo.

They are kinda running the hip hop game. Thus me saying these burnt out ass promoters should book them for the State Fair Classic to draw that 18-29 crowd to the game (get them inside the game) create a big revenue. but nevermind that.

Quavo was the MVP in the celebrity All-star game this past year. Dude had them corny, goofy ass commentators saying dope prices on TV LMAOO smh, comical

Dude got the whole apparel on

Think BBB won't take off LOL.

These dudes have a following and Quavo wearing BBB gear (shoes and clothes) Lavar may have struck gold

Nobody paying 100 to go to one of these games because of a quavo shoutout

Lol,

You really don't understand business breh,

Quavo is in the hottest group out right now, been the hottest for the last past 5 to 6 years and they still killing the charts. Him shouting the BBB brand out along with wearing the gear and shoes will draw attention to the brand.

This aint checkers my guy. Lavar hit a lick with this plug in Quavo, once he gets on board, the other 2 and other rappers that's killing the game will join and start rocking their gear. Lol. And Quavo along with the sons will tailor the gear to be fresh and young for that 12-28 crowd. Pssh mane, Lavar done hit a land-mine with that Quavo plug. He need maybe 2 to 3 more big names, to seal the deal.

Man you need to tap into that demo crowd of 12-28 years of age. They pretty much wear what their favorite rappers and ball players wear. Quavo being the hottest out, his fans will pretty much start copping BBB if they haven't already Lol.

Chess not checkers my guy.

That's all going to affect Lavar's league tickets and prices, trust me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol,

You really don't understand business breh,

Quavo is in the hottest group out right now, been the hottest for the last past 5 to 6 years and they still killing the charts. Him shouting the BBB brand out along with wearing the gear and shoes will draw attention to the brand.

This aint checkers my guy. Lavar hit a lick with this plug in Quavo, once he gets on board, the other 2 and other rappers that's killing the game will join and start rocking their gear. Lol. And Quavo along with the sons will tailor the gear to be fresh and young for that 12-28 crowd. Pssh mane, Lavar done hit a land-mine with that Quavo plug. He need maybe 2 to 3 more big names, to seal the deal.

Man you need to tap into that demo crowd of 12-28 years of age. They pretty much wear what their favorite rappers and ball players wear. Quavo being the hottest out, his fans will pretty much start copping BBB if they haven't already Lol.

Chess not checkers my guy.

That's all going to affect Lavar's league tickets and prices, trust me.

I saw Quavo rockin the stuff but didn't know he was signed with em. That's a big lick for BBB.

As you said, they (BBB) probably need 1-2 rappers to get with em and they should be OK (apparel company usually have a 2-3 year hot run and then taper off. BBB hasn't had their run yet)

The first game had about 290K views on Facebook live.

If it was on tv or cable-that would be better than an episode of TNA Wrestling live.

The first game had about 290K views on Facebook live.

If it was on tv or cable-that would be better than an episode of TNA Wrestling live.

That game had more viewers than ESPN's new morning show 'Get Up' when it debuted, Spain-Portugal World Cup match (online streaming) and 180,000 more viewers than 'Undisputed' which averaged 110,000 viewers per episode on FS1 in 2017.

Back