Laura Ingraham losing advertisers after attacking Parkland survivor

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
This is what led to the downfall of Bill O'Reilly. She's a middle aged white woman so at this rate she could be off the air quicker

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Funny how she didn't lose advertisers after going after LeBron.
The young man made a wise move by proactively making her advertisers part the scenario. Once they were dragged into the picture they had to respond somehow. People like Ingram live in silos so they really expect to get away with much of what they say, and sadly that is often the case.
Did anyone do the same thing and make the advertisers accountable?
This is what we need to start doing; holding these companies feet to the fire.

She only apologized after losing advertisers.

These kids are not scared of the NRA or 45 tv and its various host.

Laura Ingraham's fake apology to David Hogg exposes deep Fox News cynicism

On Thursday, Laura Ingraham suddenly apologized for insulting and ridiculing school-shooting survivor David Hogg — but only after she began losing advertisers for her Fox News show and under the threat of losing more.

Laura Ingraham could not act quickly enough to recant her previous contempt for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student and had the gall to dress her groveling in the cloak of religion.

Ingraham was awfully quiet about her apology — or.indeed, the entire subject of gun control — on her Thursday show. The brazen insincerity of Ingraham’s apology — along with this abject demonstration that she was happy to completely contradict her supposedly tough, sincere disagreements with the March for Our Lives organizers, including Hogg — is indicative of what really goes on with Fox News personalities like Ingraham. They push and push and push the edge of what is indecent outrage, and when they go over the line and start being punished for it, they fold. Ingraham’s time-period competitor, MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, did a segment on Ingraham on Thursday night, noting that “the only reason Ingraham has a job on Fox News” is because of the primetime schedule changes that needed to be made when Bill O’Reilly was kicked off the channel — and that O’Reilly had been losing advertisers over sexual-harassment charges. Ingraham faces a similar ad loss and was, O’Donnell speculated, “following her bosses’ orders [to apologize] to save her job.”

In declining to accept Ingraham’s apology, David Hogg tweeted, “I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight.” I don’t think that’ll happen. But I also didn’t think this young man could send such fear into the corridors of Fox News, so … I guess anything’s possible.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/laura-ingraham-apology-david-hogg-fox-news-125120986.html

More advertisers drop Laura Ingraham's Fox News show over David Hogg tweet

At least 14 advertisers say they are pulling their ads from Laura Ingraham’s primetime show on Fox News after the host mocked the Parkland, Fla., teen shooting survivor and activist David Hogg for receiving rejection letters from multiple colleges.

The latest companies to pull their ads from the show are Office Depot, the Atlantis, Paradise Island resort in the Bahamas, Progressive insurance, and the global investment group Principal.

In a statement to the Hill, the Atlantis said it “does not support or agree with the recent comments” made by Ingraham, the conservative firebrand.

“Although we are an organization that believes in freedom of expression, we do not condone discrimination, bullying, mockery or harmful behavior of any kind,” an Atlantis spokesperson added. “As a result of these events, we have decided to remove all brand advertising tied to the program.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/advertis...fox-news-show-david-hogg-tweet-185137268.html

Dib LeBron call for a boycott of her advertisers? If so, did he publish them?
Did anyone do the same thing and make the advertisers accountable?
This is what we need to start doing; holding these companies feet to the fire.

These companies KNOW who they are dealing with. If advertisers are aligning with folks like Ingraham in the first place, them dropping partnerships with her show/FOX News only after shit hits the fans means nothing. They're just protecting themselves more than doing something for the greater good.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These youngsters are calling names...shining the light on these mofos. And more than that once they spotlight them their followers are burning up their phones lines and emails. Suits don't like drama. The big screen tv I have now I got mailing the board members at Sears. I mailed 17 letters...got a call from one guy's secretary telling me to go and pick out a new tv set.

Last edited:
Funny how these corporations only give shit about morality when white folks get offended. Fox News shits on black people all the damn time and advertisers don't find religion and want to distance themselves. But hurt a rich white boy's feelings and white people will have your head.

Funny how these corporations only give shit about morality when white folks get offended. Fox News shits on black people all the damn time and advertisers don't find religion and want to distance themselves. But hurt a rich white boy's feelings and white people will have your head.

I guess you missed the Clippers, Wendy Williams, and Don Imusm to name a few. It’s also funny that you bring this up against a white guy who’s actually calling out a Fox News and other media outlets that fail to focus on inner city issues. Please think before typing.

Laura Ingraham Dumped By Yet Another Sponsor Despite Being Off TV For A Week

The bad news keeps coming for Fox News host Laura Ingraham even while she’s on vacation: Another sponsor has reportedly dropped her show.

Ace Hardware will no longer advertise on “The Ingraham Angle,” TheWrap reported on Thursday.

“I can confirm that we do not have any plans to nationally advertise on Ingraham’s show in the future,” an unnamed spokeswoman for the company told the website.

TheWrap said Ace had two ads on the show in March, including one on March 28, the day she launched her ill-fated slam against David Hogg, a teen survivor of the Feb. 14 mass shooting in Parkland, Florida.

Ingraham mocked Hogg, who has become an outspoken advocate for gun control, for not getting accepted into some of the colleges he had applied to.

In response, Hogg called for a boycott of her show, and Ingraham apologized as sponsors began to drop her show.
Hogg did not accept her apology.

She only apologized after we went after her advertisers,” he told The New York Times. “It kind of speaks for itself.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/laura-ingraham-dumped-yet-another-042755952.html

They don't care when anyone of any color is offended, they only care when their investors and advertisers are offended.

They are still jumping ship...

Advertisers keep up pressure on Laura Ingraham

Laura Ingraham returned to Fox News this week, but the bad news for her continued.

The exodus of advertisers from Ingraham’s show resumed following her weeklong hiatus, meant to stem the loss of sponsors unwilling to associate their brands with her program.

Allstate Insurance and SlimFast diet drink announced that they would no longer run ads on the program in the wake of the host’s attack on Parkland, Fla., high school student David Hogg.

“We have stopped advertising on the Laura Ingraham show and have no plans to resume in the near future,” SlimFast tweeted on Tuesday. “We are also monitoring all ad placements carefully.”

An Allstate memo obtained by the Wrap detailed the company’s decision to pull its ads from Ingraham’s show.

“Laura Ingraham’s comments about David Hogg were inconsistent with our values,” the memo stated. “Allstate believes in youth empowerment and last year helped 5 million youth find their voices and take action to make the world better. We have not advertised on ‘The Ingraham Angle’ since Wednesday. We hope our youth can help us find a path to a less divisive future.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/advertisers-keep-pressure-laura-ingraham-193948571.html

Back