Last chance to Declare a down year..........

@Jax

If you’re referring to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions regarding the thread title, you can just come out and say it.

If you’re referring to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions regarding “...One in the West(not SU) as well” in post #6, you can come out and say that, too.

As a matter of fact, I dare you.

9CD02808-E908-435A-98F2-01AD22A2EDE3.jpeg

@Jax

If you’re referring to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions regarding the thread title, you can just come out and say it.

If you’re referring to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff Golden Lions regarding “...One in the West(not SU) as well” in post #6, you can come out and say that, too.

View attachment 7799

Get em Lioness!!!!

@Jax

View attachment 7799
Oooooooooooooooh

@Jax

View attachment 7799

@Jax

You scared bro?

@Jax

View attachment 7799

Hello my favorite Lioness. I was not referring to UAPB.

Never that....

@96lioness Make that two West teams(Not SU and PV) *evil grin*

I know I didn’t grace the halls of Southern University and A&M College in Baton Rouge, but my beloved HBCUAPB did teach us in-depth critical thinking, logical deduction, and philosophical process of elimination....
.....there are 5 teams in the West. Sooooo, since you say SU ain’t “fools gold”, and since you done decided PVAMU ain’t either, my UAPB math tells me that leaves 3 teams...

TXSU
GSU
UAPB

And since I’m your “favorite Lioness”, why don’t you just look into my lovely LIONESS eyes and tell me who you’re talking about.....
D2148E76-A915-4FF8-BD32-35672EA5A915.jpeg

I’m listening

I know I didn’t grace the halls of Southern University and A&M College in Baton Rouge, but my beloved HBCUAPB did teach us in-depth critical thinking, logical deduction, and philosophical process of elimination....
.....there are 5 teams in the West. Sooooo, since you say SU ain’t “fools gold”, and since you done decided PVAMU ain’t either, my UAPB math tells me that leaves 3 teams...

TXSU
GSU
UAPB

And since I’m your “favorite Lioness”, why don’t you just look into my lovely LIONESS eyes and tell me who you’re talking about.....
View attachment 7814

I’m listening

Don’t do that....Herb will get jealous.

Hmmm.....

I have no further questions for anyone at this time.............but I request the right to recall any/all witnesses later.

I think I just might give in to the Dark Side this season

Hmmm.....

I have no further questions for anyone at this time.............but I request the right to recall any/all witnesses later.

I think I just might give in to the Dark Side this season

Will you please give Herb some attention. Every time someone is talking to you he has to jump in....

TXSU
GSU
UAPB

View attachment 7814

I’m listening
(EDITED)

I stand corrected dearest....Make that 2 teams(Not SU, UAPB or PV)

Is that better?

Also...Favorite Lioness....no cap(or quotes) lol

Last edited:
I stand corrected dearest....Make that 3 teams(Not SU, UAPB or PV)

Is that better?

Also...Favorite Lioness....no cap(or quotes) lol

Frat ..., Damn @Jax lol you took a step backwards already and season haven’t even started yet lmao... oh my... forwards never backwards 😂😭

Back