LAPD Officers Charged with Falsifying Gang Records

Not surprised. I was once told by a white chick I know who works in human resources that was married to a black dude and her co workers never knew it for years that if we seen what these white people put in our personal files it what be something else. So to see them do it on the dirty cop side is not surprising.

Not surprised. I was once told by a white chick I know who works in human resources that was married to a black dude and her co workers never knew it for years that if we seen what these white people put in our personal files it what be something else. So to see them do it on the dirty cop side is not surprising.

Police profiling as well as false arrests are only the tip of the iceberg and merely a microcosm of our society. This type of behavior permeates our society and is particularly damaging in corporate America. There are many people in leadership positions that have the same type of mindset that Donald Trump has. What that means is they are not beyond telling a lie to ruin one's career, suppress growth, foster white supremacy, and have their way. The other thing that exists is passive racism which is dangerous and psychologically damaging to those that don't understand what is happening. I believe there should be a course taught about all of the aforementioned and more at HBCU(s) right before graduation along with strategies to teach our young people how to identify and respond to it heaven forbid they have to contend with one of these nuts (problems & solutions).

Back