Ladies?????

Originally posted by Vinita
If a woman passes out at a party, then she is stupid, because she should know and adhere to her limitations with regards to alcohol consumption.

Is it or is it not rape, however?

Does a woman "deserve it" when she's wearing something "suggestive" or when she trusts her boyfriend too much?

What does wearing something suggestive have to do with a man getting urges while his woman is asleep? This has nothing to do with a woman being deserving of anything. The tenet of this thread deals with if a woman would appreciate being awakened with HER MAN'S stiff one inside her.

You call it rape. I don't.

That's all this is, and that's all I am entertaining in THIS THREAD.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What does wearing something suggestive have to do with a man getting urges while his woman is asleep? This has nothing to do with a woman being deserving of anything. The tenet of this thread deals with if a woman would appreciate being awakened with HER MAN'S stiff one inside her.

You call it rape. I don't.

That's all this is, and that's all I am entertaining in THIS THREAD.

Fine. I was just taking it to a more general situation in order to stir discussion.

I'm not getting pass out drunk at a party. I don't care if I'm pissy drunk or sober as a judge, if a man sticks it in while I'm asleep, and I don't wake to either participate or kick his ass, he needs to keep that information to himself, because the humiliation of my laughter will be far worse than his pride in getting some "slumber love."

If MY MAN is MY MAN, and we are in a good relationship, his starting the act in my sleep is not, IN MY OPINION, rape.

If we're on BAD terms, that's another story.

RIGHT ON!

Back