L.A. Traffic....

Mrwiregrass

If you can understand those pesky interstates. You will be alright with driving in L.A. Yesterday morning, I had the pleasure of walking down Atlantic, and Artesia Avenue in Long Beach. It was odd to see Jordan High School. Well, California is good to visit, in my opinion. But, I couldn't live there.

Those pesky interstates/freeways are pretty much the primary way to get around Los Angeles. Due to its vast travel distance from point to point, the L.A. metro area depends mainly on freeways. If you learn the L.A. freeways well, you would never get lost there. There's a freeway entrance and exit within 2 to 5 miles of most locations in Metro Los Angeles/San Bernardino. The metro trains are something fairly new in Los Angeles.

Those pesky interstates/freeways are pretty much the primary way to get Thaaround Los Angeles. Due to its vast travel distance from point to point, the L.A. metro area depends mainly on freeways. If you learn the L.A. freeways well, you would never get lost there. There's a freeway entrance and exit within 2 to 5 miles of most locations in Metro Los Angeles/San Bernardino. The metro trains are something fairly new in Los Angeles.

Thanks. I know, the 710 will take me to Long Beach. Honestly, it's not so bad driving in L.A. It's just the traffic is bumper-to-bumper.

Thanks. I know, the 710 will take me to Long Beach. Honestly, it's not so bad driving in L.A. It's just the traffic is bumper-to-bumper.

As well as the I-405 freeway. Depending on where you coming from, the I-110 freeway to the I-405 freeway was my preferred route to Long Beach. The I-710 freeway was a major route for trucks hauling shipping containers back then, but since the opening of the below ground rail line from the Harbor area, there might have been a reduction of trucks hauling shipping containers on the I-710 freeway.

Its the primary reason that I dont like Southern California.

I agree, nice to visit, but I dont want to live there.

Back