Kool Aid ( A Childhood Story)

MightyDog

Have you ever asked a child like Kool Aid a question too many times?

I hope you remember this story when the JSU Mafia start getting frustrated after a 0-3 start.

When Kool Aid was three year old he had a lot of problems with potty training; and his father was on him constantly. One day his father, sister and Kool Aid stopped at Taco Bell for a quick
lunch in between errands. It was very busy, with a full
dining room.

While Kool Aid Father was enjoying his taco, he smelled something funny, so of course he checked his seven month old daughter, and she was clean.

Then he realized that Kool Aid had not asked to go potty in a while, so he asked, and kool aid said "No".

His Father kept thinking, "Oh Lord, Kool Aid has had an accident and I don't have any clothes with me. Then the Father said, "Kool Aid , are you sure you did not have an accident?"

"No," Kool Aid replied.

His Father said to himself "I just knew that he must have had, because the smell was getting worse.

So........... Kool Aid Father asked one more time, "Kool Aid, did you have an accident?"

This time Kool Aid jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over
and spread his cheeks and yelled......."See DAD, IT'S JUST FARTS!!'

While 100 people nearly choked to death on their tacos, Kool Aid calmly pulled up his pants and sat down to eat his food as if nothing happened.

Kool Aid Father was mortified............but some kind elderly people made him feel a lot better, when they came over and thanked him for the best laugh they had ever had!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This is the funniest thing I've seen since I saw the Movie "Ride" on boot-leg video tape.

Mighty Dog, was that you I saw getting booed on Comic View??

Miss Laura please send help!!

GR, there is a moral to this little story.

I will tell you the rest of the story on Sep 28, they day before the game.

Back