Knowles keeps Jay-Z away from model


KtB

New Member
http://new.blackvoices.com/entertai...206329.story?coll=bv-entertainment-music-feat

Knowles keeps Jay-Z away from model

By WENN

Published May 14 2004

Beyonce Knowles barred a stunning model from a party May 8 in a fit of jealousy over her rapper boyfriend Jay-Z.

Stunning Betsie Dsane had attracted Jay-Z's attention when she modeled at London's Prince's Trust Urban Festival before Beyonce and the hip-hop star performed at the charity event.

A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "The trouble started when Betsie was on the catwalk. Beyonce and Jay-Z caught sight of her between their sets and as soon as Jay-Z set eyes on Betsie -- who was wearing a skimpy vest and hot pants -- his jaw hit the floor.

"Beyonce seemed really unhappy and kept shooting Betsie looks. She then tried to catch Jay-Z's attention by being really tactile with him."

However, when Dsane turned up to the star's after-show party at The Collection club with some female friends, Knowles moved swiftly to block her entry.

The source adds, "As soon as Beyonce saw Betsie arriving, her mood changed.

She started talking to her entourage -- and minutes later Betsie was refused entry from the VIP area.

"It was like she marking her territory -- it seems there was no way she wanted Betsie near Jay-Z."

A friend of the model says, "Betsie was stunned when she was turned away (and) the official reason was the room was too full, but lots of people were let in after her.

"The truth is that Jay-Z's not her type -- she only goes for men with brains."

 

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
Freakquency said:
http://new.blackvoices.com/entertai...206329.story?coll=bv-entertainment-music-feat

Knowles keeps Jay-Z away from model

By WENN

Published May 14 2004

Beyonce Knowles barred a stunning model from a party May 8 in a fit of jealousy over her rapper boyfriend Jay-Z.

Stunning Betsie Dsane had attracted Jay-Z's attention when she modeled at London's Prince's Trust Urban Festival before Beyonce and the hip-hop star performed at the charity event.

A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "The trouble started when Betsie was on the catwalk. Beyonce and Jay-Z caught sight of her between their sets and as soon as Jay-Z set eyes on Betsie -- who was wearing a skimpy vest and hot pants -- his jaw hit the floor.

"Beyonce seemed really unhappy and kept shooting Betsie looks. She then tried to catch Jay-Z's attention by being really tactile with him."

However, when Dsane turned up to the star's after-show party at The Collection club with some female friends, Knowles moved swiftly to block her entry.

The source adds, "As soon as Beyonce saw Betsie arriving, her mood changed.

She started talking to her entourage -- and minutes later Betsie was refused entry from the VIP area.

"It was like she marking her territory -- it seems there was no way she wanted Betsie near Jay-Z."

A friend of the model says, "Betsie was stunned when she was turned away (and) the official reason was the room was too full, but lots of people were let in after her.

"The truth is that Jay-Z's not her type -- she only goes for men with brains."



After looking at her pic...Bee aint got nothin to worry 'bout.
 

FAB5

Well-Known Member
Sounds like a trust issue to me. If you can't trust your mate to be faithful no matter the temptation welllllll........
But who in their right mind would cheat on Beyonce? She doesn't seem to be the psycho/nagging type, she talented and paid, she's incredibly beautiful/fine.....go figure :teleport:
 

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
FAB5 said:
Sounds like a trust issue to me. If you can't trust your mate to be faithful no matter the temptation welllllll........
But who in their right mind would cheat on Beyonce? She doesn't seem to be the psycho/nagging type, she talented and paid, she's incredibly beautiful/fine.....go figure :teleport:


FAB5.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Ain't NO woman above a man cheating on. I don't GAF who she is. You think Jay-Z wouldn't mess over Beyonce, you're highly mistaken. :smh:

Beyonce shouldn't trip like that, though. If he's gonna do something, he's gonna do it. She can't sit around and worry about that....SAD.
 

FAB5

Well-Known Member
Finest.....what I'm saying is, if Bee was my girl and all was well, everybody's happy and content.... there's not a woman alive I'd risk losing "my good thang" over. Believe it or not there are some men who will not cheat, a few... but we do exist.

As for Jay and Bee...she deserves better....even from the start, i've always felt it'd be just a matter of time before this fizzled out.
 

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
FAB5 said:
Finest.....what I'm saying is, if Bee was my girl and all was well, everybody's happy and content.... there's not a woman alive I'd risk losing "my good thang" over. Believe it or not there are some men who will not cheat, a few... but we do exist.

As for Jay and Bee...she deserves better....even from the start, i've always felt it'd be just a matter of time before this fizzled out.


oh, I know y'all are out there...you're few and far between, but you do exist.

LOL
 

lilC

Well-Known Member
FAB5 said:
Finest.....what I'm saying is, if Bee was my girl and all was well, everybody's happy and content.... there's not a woman alive I'd risk losing "my good thang" over. Believe it or not there are some men who will not cheat, a few... but we do exist.

As for Jay and Bee...she deserves better....even from the start, i've always felt it'd be just a matter of time before this fizzled out.
She'l realize this important fact once she lets me skeet. :lecture:
 

ms.sonic96

JSU ON YOUR MIND!
FAB5 said:
Sounds like a trust issue to me. If you can't trust your mate to be faithful no matter the temptation welllllll........
But who in their right mind would cheat on Beyonce? She doesn't seem to be the psycho/nagging type, she talented and paid, she's incredibly beautiful/fine.....go figure :teleport:



Ya never know nowadays! :look:
 

Da_Sperm

New Member
I don't care how fine, pretty, or how much money Bee has, if she ain't slobbing on that pipe like a crack addict on crack, she needs to be worried, because somebody WILL.
 

JSU*Toi

New Member
You never know it could be true. Think about it other then music what do they have in common? She is 22 he is 34, she is from a "stable family" it Texas, he is from Marcie Projects...


Oh, one thing they do have in common. Neither one of them can get rid of them terrible ass accents. :smh:
 

lilC

Well-Known Member
JSU*Toi said:
You never know it could be true. Think about it other then music what do they have in common? She is 22 he is 34, she is from a "stable family" it Texas, he is from Marcie Projects...


Oh, one thing they do have in common. Neither one of them can get rid of them terrible ass accents. :smh:
What's wrong with her accent?
 

northern tiger

Active Member
FAB5 said:
She doesn't seem to be the psycho/nagging type, she talented and paid, she's incredibly beautiful/fine.....go figure :teleport:

We don't know that. She ain't the finest MF walking around. She does have some big thighs though. Its just whatever your taste.
 

lilC

Well-Known Member
Da_Sperm said:
I don't care how fine, pretty, or how much money Bee has, if she ain't slobbing on that pipe like a crack addict on crack, she needs to be worried, because somebody WILL.
:lol: Lessons for women on keeping a man....take 1! Action :flamethro :winkgrin:


*knowing I'm gonna get clowned for saying that :spin:
 

northern tiger

Active Member
lilC said:
What's wrong with her accent?
Man her accent is jacked up. I remember being at J-State and see a girl who I considered more than decent and she would open her mouth. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! The only thing she could do at that point is tell me what time it is.
 

northern tiger

Active Member
jag4life said:
Have you gotten rid of your Chi-Town accent?
I have never heard your Southside accent before, but believe you me, you better keep it because there is nothing wrong with it. (Its not really an accent per say, but I know Midwest inflections when I here it (Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan). NOT MISSOURI! No offense. They just got their own thing going.
 

FAB5

Well-Known Member
northern tiger said:
We don't know that. She ain't the finest MF walking around. Its just whatever your taste.

That's why i said "seem". If she's not the finest, then there's a tie for first w/ whoever....but then that's my taste. :lol:
 
Top