KKK Set to Unify Factions This Weekend.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Looks like the cocKKKroaches just won't go away. No matter what you do to rid yourself of them,,,, they somehow survive and reproduce.

The cocKKKroaches plan a massive rally in a Tennessee town after burning a cross in the yard of the black mayor there. :eek2:

,,,,,,,, you have got to be KIDDING me here folks,,,,, burning a cross in the yard???????????

well,,,,, the only thing I know is,,,,, if this had or was going to happen in Alabama, it would be a COLOSSAL news item with CNN pouring all over it,, sending reporters to the town to set up and beam the confrontation to the world,,, etc. Granted I have not been looking at CNN/news lately, but I bet this is not a story,,, but as I said,,, just let this have happened in Alabama, and it would be a lead story.

Anyway,, that the cocKKKroaches are trying to re-organize and unify is unsettling,, but not suprising. Looks like they are alive and well.

http://www.al.com/newsflash/index.s...i?a0423_BC_KlanRally&&news&newsflash-national

I hate cocKKKroaches...

And some people ask why I own 6 assault rifles and over 5,000 rounds of ammunition.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What Tennessee town was it? It could not catch the story.

I am not surprised either. They are like a cat with nine lives. Someone will have to teach them another lesson.

Article. Assault Rifles.

Sorry, those links are very temporary. See article below.

Now Makaho, kick some knowledge on dem assault rifles. Give me a breakdown on a good introductory semi-automatic assault rifle, best manufacturer, etc.

I went out to the (Uchee) Firing Range in Tuskegee Nat'l Forest and when I pulled up, 3 of the 5 vehicles sported those rebel flag/SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) tags. Of coarse I was the only Negro there. I rolled out wit my lil 9mm and .38 revolver,,, but man,,,, DEEZ mugz were PACKIN! :eek2: One ole boy had like this WWII ventage automatic and another M1(?),,, then these mugz (looked like a bunch from Auburn Univ) had these assault rifles with the laser scopes, fold down handle, all kinds of magazines and plenty of rounds.:eek2: There was another (looked like a Marine) dude that had 3 dad-gum look like sniper rifles and this mug was hitting little targets 100-150 yards away with ease. :eek2:

Now despight the tags on the cars, all the ole boys were friendly, a couple of them let me fire their .357mag and their 30-30 deer rifle, so no problems there. I found them to be friendly/cordial much like outdoorsmen in general,,,,,,,,,,,, but boooooy,, i was thinking in the back of my head,,,, if there was a race war,,, we would be WOEFULLY out-gunned,,, except for maybe certain parts of the big inner cities/gang areas. :(

Tennessee town braces for KKK rally just days after cross burning on black mayor's yard
By DUNCAN MANSFIELD
The Associated Press
1/19/02 1:20 AM
NEWPORT, Tenn. (AP) -- Just days after a wooden cross was burned on the lawn of this town's first black mayor, authorities were stepping up security in advance of a rally by as many as 200 Ku Klux Klansmen.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol was sending officers to increase security at the Saturday rally, which falls on the anniversary of Confederate General Robert E. Lee's birthday and two days before the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
"I hope we don't have any violence, but if we do we've made preparations for that," Police Chief Clay Webb said. "We won't tolerate that in any way."
The community planned a daylong "diversity festival" to draw attention away from the Klan, but officials worried about confrontations between the Klan and counter-demonstrators representing blacks, Jews and American Indians.
Town officials said the Klan has a right to free speech, but they believe the gathering is taking things too far. They are talking about passing an ordinance to block such an event in the future.
"I think the whole community is frustrated," Mayor Roland Dykes said Friday. "We are not satisfied or pleased that this thing is taking place.
The grand dragon of the Tennessee White Knights of Yahweh, the Morristown-based Klan group staging the rally, denounced the cross burning at Dykes' house on Wednesday and denied his group had anything to do with it. Scott Fultz said the purpose of the event is to bolster the group's cause -- not protest Dykes.
"I am there for the advancement of my people," Fultz said. "Our people are losing jobs ... they are losing jobs to illegal immigration in East Tennessee."
Newport is a predominantly white community of 7,100 residents about 40 miles from Knoxville. Although only 2 percent of its residents are black, Dykes said Newport is a tight-knit community with little racial tension.
"We all have a relationship with each other. We are a family, so to speak," he said.
Joe Roy, intelligence project director at the Klan-tracking Southern Poverty Law Center in Birmingham, Ala., said 50 to 200 Klansmen from a half-dozen states were expected.
"We think they are going to unveil a new attempt to unify the Klan across the country under a coalition of states," he said.
The Klan hasn't been unified since the 1980s and is now splintered into more than 40 factions around the country, he said.

Very True.

It's a golden opportunity for them especially in recent history when all the people the U.S. has been at war with happened to be non-white/European.

I wonder what the cocKKKroaches were saying and doing during WWII since their ideology matched that of Hitler? (that was a rhetorical question of coarse. they were lynching and killing in totally agreement with Hitler's basic doctrine.)

Re: Article. Assault Rifles.

Originally posted by Bartram

Now Makaho, kick some knowledge on dem assault rifles. Give me a breakdown on a good introductory semi-automatic assault rifle, best manufacturer, etc.

Man, where do I start? I guess the first question you would ask yourself is how much money you want to spend. I will assume that everyone is on a budget like myself. The first weapon I would acquire for home defense would be a shotgun; a good shotgun for example would be either a Winchester 1300 (Defender) or a Remington 870. Shotguns utilize a myriad of ammo ranging in potency from taking on birds (#16 shot) or taking on Bears ( #000 Buck or 10z slugs). Plus you can buy either model from your friendly neighborhood Wal-Mart. Plus you can order various accessories such as pistol grip stocks and flashlight mounts and scope packages to dress them up like the S.W.A.T. teams do. A brand new Winchester 1300 will set you back about $ 225 bucks. If you remember the old pictures of Huey Newton with the Beret and shotgun, he carried a Winchester 1300 (Defender).

As far as assault rifles are concerned, I feel the most cost effective is my AK-47 (Mak-90 civilian nomenclature)..I bought my AK before the Brady Bill so I paid about 300 for mine, the same gun brand new will run you about 400 bucks now. The ammo is effective, it fires 7.62x39mm and extremely cheap. I have 3 guns that fire this ammo for this very reason (I also fire this same round in my SKS?this was the same gun that nut fired at Clinton from the street into the White House). You can buy 1000rds. for about 90 bucks at any gun show or surplus store. You can also find this ammo at any sporting goods store that also sells firearms?.for a box of 40 rounds it will cost you about $2.50 a box. A thirty round magazine will run you about 12 bucks at a gun show. But if you look in periodicals like the shotgun news you can order them for as cheap as 7 bucks apiece. But on the high end of assault rifles, I also own an AR-15 (M-16's civilian version). These cost you about a grand, but I lucked out and bought mine from a guy that was going through some financial hardship for 300 bucks. I can at any time sell that same gun for about 1000 bucks and triple what I paid for it. Don't feel sorry for the guy I bought it from, he owns 3 AR-15's.
If you look in the classifieds or the thrifty nickel or the dynamic dime you can run across all types of deals. I also frequent gun shows, I run across a lot of deals that way.

Another gun category that a lot of people are not aware of is the WW2 era bolt action battle rifle. I own a "British" Lee Enfield .308 caliber, and a "Russian" Moisin Nagant carbine 7.62x54 caliber. Both are bolt action, both are WW2 era rifles and since they were manufactured WW2 era, the Brady Bill legislation for importation does not apply to them. I know you are saying, man WW2 era, aint they old? Yeah, they are old but they are still accurate and they have been sitting in storage as surplus. Both of mine are accurate as "L" out to 300 meters, other guys I know have fired them out to 1000 meters with good results. Catalogs have a lot of accessories like scope mounts and polymer stocks for them. I like mine so much, my accessories cost more than the guns themselves. I paid 90 dollars for my Enfield (If you ever saw the movie Shaft goes to Africa, this was the bolt action he used) and 110 Dollars for my Moisin Nagant. As a matter of fact, I have taken Deer with both of these rifles. Damn good bolt action guns for the price !!!

As far as handguns are concerned I always go high end in this category. I have a Concealed Weapons Permit so I carry. I own a Glock 21 (.45), a Glock 30 (.45), a Ruger P-90 (.45) and a Ruger Security Six (.357 magnum). As you can see I like Gaston Glock's concept. I feel that if law enforcement uses them then they must be good. I have no complaints with my Glock and I like .45 caliber. I don't wanna see them in court later, so I opt for the best caliber in "one shot" stopping power scenarios. But the key to stopping any assailant is not power but placement, which's why I go to the range at least once a month.

Man, I hope I didn't get on a tangent?I could go on and on about guns. :D :D :D

Another note Batram.....

As far as your experience at the range was concerned..those guys are always cordiall, always friendly. Those arent the guys you should fear for the most part. It's the guys that have their own shooting ranges in the woods, with closed off access on about 500acres of land that we should fear. And as far as a race war is concerned. Those dudes aint gonna roll to our neighborhood, they are gonna make sure we don't come into theirs. Why do you think those guys live in Seattle and Washington in seclusion? They fear that society might collapse and people will riot in the streets and come and try to take their cache.

As far as the gang areas go....those bruthas can't shoot worth a ISHT. Most of them have priors and can't be caught with a gun, so they can't go to the range and practice. Which is why they utilize the pray and spray method and open up on their target and hit a lot of innocent bystanders in the process.

Makaho, YOU'RE KILLING ME!

man,,,, those were OUTSTANDING takes! LOL!:lmao: Classic stuff there! I got to cut & paste those takes for the archives!

Point infinitely well taken on "who to fear"; not those at the gun range but those on their own "COMPOUNDS". Classic. Totally concure.

Great point on the gang members too. Never looked at it that way.

I started off with the 9mm because of cost and basically that's what I hear the most about. The .45 calibers are definitely tops in terms of punch. Yeah, I got 4 shotguns from my hunting days as a youth, I just never got into the rifles and handguns (handguns until recently.). My brother had .22 rifles for squirrel hunting and that was about it because we didn't deer hunt.

I just missed a gun show here in Montgomery. Gotta check one of them out,,, although I'd rather be going to computer shows,, but we just don't have those here like they did in So. Cal. (gee,,, go figure.)

Man, great posts doe! you killing me!:lmao:

Re: Another note Batram.....

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
As far as your experience at the range was concerned..those guys are always cordiall, always friendly. Those arent the guys you should fear for the most part. It's the guys that have their own shooting ranges in the woods, with closed off access on about 500acres of land that we should fear. And as far as a race war is concerned. Those dudes aint gonna roll to our neighborhood, they are gonna make sure we don't come into theirs. Why do you think those guys live in Seattle and Washington in seclusion? They fear that society might collapse and people will riot in the streets and come and try to take their cache.

As far as the gang areas go....those bruthas can't shoot worth a ISHT. Most of them have priors and can't be caught with a gun, so they can't go to the range and practice. Which is why they utilize the pray and spray method and open up on their target and hit a lot of innocent bystanders in the process.

Ain't that the truth when I was in the USMC the main ones who couldn't shoot were the ones who thought that they could shoot because they had fired a pistol before.I had never touched a gun until boot camp in Paris Island.

Shooting My Pistols, (esp. the .38 revolver)

I can't hit the broad side of a barn with these pistols!:redhot: I had a few cans set up on a box above my target. Try as I may,,,, I could not hit them amn-dey cans!:redhot:

Finally I had to go out like ya boy Clint Eastwood in, I believe, Unforgiven; :mad: i said to heck with it, picked up my handed down early 1900s double-barrel 12 gauge,,, and blew them and the box away! :D

Dont let missing discourage you

Yeah, I remember that line from the Clint Eastood movie when the brutha Horace broke out the shotgun. :lol:

To tell you the truth Batram, most self defense shootings with handguns occur within point blank range and less than 3 shots are fired. Plus cans are hard to hit, even for folks that go to the range on a regular basis. I like to use the black outline paper targets stapled on cardboard, that way you can get a better contrast of the background with your gun sights. :D

"My wife Yes !!"
"My dog Mabye !!"
"My gun, Never !!"

I saw that on a bumper sticker here in Jackson. :lmao:

Hey Makaho......

You know the Jumbo Sports store on Lakeland, in Flowood? It closed towards the end of the summer. Well I was home in June for a few days, and stopped by there. They were having their 'Going out of Business' sales. I didn't figure they'd have anything worth buying, but I went looking anyway.

I came out of Jumbo Sports with a Nickel-plated Ruger 9mm for $115.00!!!!! :eek2: I'd seen the same handgun for well over $300.00 here in Dallas. I didn't believe the price sticker when I saw it. I had the salesmane come and explain the price. We broke it down right there on the counter('cause I didn't think it was new). But it was. I bought it and had my buddy at the Bureau of Narcotics run the 'number', and it turned unregisted and clean. I wasn't looking for a '9', 'cause I'm a .45 man, but I couldn't pass up the deal. They were practically giving the store away.

So now I've got a Ruger to go with my SigSauer .45...

Happy shoot'n!!!!!!:uzi:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Purpose of Burning Crosses.

I used to have the cocKKKroach version of why, but it evades me at the moment.

My personal spin is that during the original inception of the cocKKKroaches, many of their gimicks/rituals were tied to superstition and the occult simply to scar the living -it-shey out of poor, gullable, superstitious blacks whos only source of refuge at the time was religion/the church and its sacrid symbols. Kinda like devil worshippers who take religious symbolism and twist it to their own symbolism. The original get-ups of the cocKKKroaches were not only for concealment, but also for halloweenish effect to scare the living daylight out of Negroes in the ghostly-goon-gargoil looking outfits. Just my own personal take.

Originally posted by jelli
Can someone tell me the purpose of the burning cross?

To bring the beautiful light of the word of Jesus Christ to the darkness and as a warning to the "upity blacks" and other enemies. Part of this is a part of the Masonic twist put in by those members who were Masons. Forest and many of the other leaders were Masons.

Back