Kimmel Vs. Ted Cruz at TXSU

TSU looked awesome on Jimmy Kimmel tonite. Good pub for school.
Going to be the first time a lot of them folks step on an HBCU Campus

The hardcourt contest is scheduled to take place on June 16 at Texas Southern University, as a one-on-one game with the loser donating $5,000 to the charity of winner's choice.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...ketball-classic-charity-game-ted-cruz-1119231

actually The University of Houston used the gym last winter while theirs was out of commission

It’s no accident that no entity other than sTu would be available to kimmel et crew. sTu siezed that moment to bask in the national limelight so there is no shade to be thrown from that front. cruz and his folks on campus? I hope the custodial dept used acidic clorox to remove the germs they left behind lol.

It’s no accident that no entity other than sTu would be available to kimmel et crew. sTu siezed that moment to bask in the national limelight.

Kimmel wore one of our jerseys and warm up suites - which was awesome. I hope there is a measurable output the University can tie to the Kimmel and Cruz event. Even if they can't, our university was plastered across all major networks. They could've had their selection throughout the state of texas and California.

Kimmel wore one of our jerseys and warm up suites - which was awesome. I hope there is a measurable output the University can tie to the Kimmel and Cruz event. Even if they can't, our university was plastered across all major networks. They could've had their selection throughout the state of texas and California.

Saw where kimmel wore the sTu bball attire. Certainly free pub. Howsinever, having cruz and his folks' acidic azzes on campus??? lol Naw man. Breakout the clorox w/ acidic bleach to clean everything they touched. smh

Gott dayamed right!!!!!!!!!! HURR'UP!!!!!!!!!

th

Man this is good publicity for Texas Southern. Shit yall need to get your publicity person on this to have a real game with Congress versus comedians, night time host, and news personalities.

While yall talking about germs and shit yall need to be talking about getting this money. Make it a all-star 3 on 3.

remember Kimmel has history with TSU , during the ncaa tournament he did that skit about us in the tournament play in. It was a natural tie in. Good PR. Cruz is a US Senator has now been on campus. He lived in Houston but probably has never been on Campus.

remember Kimmel has history with TSU , during the ncaa tournament he did that skit about us in the tournament play in. It was a natural tie in. Good PR. Cruz is a US Senator has now been on campus. He lived in Houston but probably has never been on Campus.
kimmel has more than that tournament play-in game, along w/ jimmy fallon also giving props to sTu bball during tourney play, regarding outreach towards sTu. ::read::

I hate typing *ruz's name so I refuse to say anything else regarding that confused canadian. smh

Man this is good publicity for Texas Southern. Shit yall need to get your publicity person on this to have a real game with Congress versus comedians, night time host, and news personalities.

While yall talking about germs and shit yall need to be talking about getting this money. Make it a all-star 3 on 3.

But aren't you kind of mad he let Cruz beat him? lol

Back