Kim Mulkey is tired of the media bashing Baylor

oh my, it doesn't even affect her getting recruits. But saying that in her tweets may have a negative affect

I wanna see what all of the white, female, ESPN feminist anchors have to say about this.....

If Geno from UConn would have said this he would be burned at the stake.

I wanna see what all of the white, female, ESPN feminist anchors have to say about this.....

If Geno from UConn would have said this he would be burned at the stake.

FORGET that-this was the same college that was more than willing to cover up a murder or has everyone forgot Dave (I am back coaching in college) Bliss.

Promise you all if a woman had allowed all that stuff Dave and the other guy did-she would have been gone DAY ONE.

I actually believe Mulkey is a decent person but she's frustrated because Geno Auriema and Chris Dailey at Uconn are already killing her in recruiting now this Baylor thing pops up. I think the comments came mainly out of frustration.
Then she needs to address Baylor and that messed up culture the Southern Baptist school has. You don't think SWAC coaches used our issues against us when recruiting? Hell, I bet she exploits other schools weaknesses when she recruits.

Then she needs to address Baylor and that messed up culture the Southern Baptist school has. You don't think SWAC coaches used our issues against us when recruiting? Hell, I bet she exploits other schools weaknesses when she recruits.

I agree but think about it she's got the #2 team in the nation and she knows she doesn't stand a chance against uconn then Stephen A. Smith makes a comment about sending women to Baylor. I remember Mulkey from her La Tech days when she played ball and won championships with my neighbor Raquel Spurlock. She's always been competitive. I'll chop it up to emotions.

Back