KILL BILL Vol 1 & 2

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Man both of them are right around the corner.

Anyone going to see Vol2 at the theatres or getting Vol1 in the stores.

I just hope that they show Vivica in Volume 2.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
BandFan said:
Man both of them are right around the corner.

Anyone going to see Vol2 at the theatres or getting Vol1 in the stores.

I just hope that they show Vivica in Volume 2.

I just bought Vol. 1 at Best Buy and will watch it tonight. I will see Vol. 2 Friday.

I got it today, watched it already and I liked it!
It's quirky and very Tarrentino-esque...alot of cursing and an overblown farce-like representation of blood. Uma wearing the Bruce Lee "Bannana Suit" was pushing it a bit. I'm hard on martial arts films...I'm an aficianado but all in all I liked it and I'll get part two(If it's as good). I wish Vivica would have had a bigger part in I.

~Astrya

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
Are any of you fans of Japanese Animation....if you are then the movie is even better.

I'm a Japanaimation fan...and I loved that part of the movie!

~Astrya

Storm_ofSU said:
I'm a Japanaimation fan...and I loved that part of the movie!

~Astrya

There were quite a few cues from Japanimation in the live action...like the scene where Uma and Lucy are running along that fence....looks a lil cheesy in real life but I've seen that footage of the good guy and bad guy running sideways and holding a conversation in a few of the cartoons.

The name didn't attract me the first time. But the second one looks kinda good. I'm not sure what genre this movie goes into though...Is it a comedy or drama, action, or what?

BLAQUE PRINCE said:
Are any of you fans of Japanese Animation....if you are then the movie is even better.

No....I can't stand watching those Japanese cartoons! They are annoying.:rolleyes:

SU, do you like kung-fu action flicks? Bruce Lee types? Tarrantino's style altogether (ex: Pulp Fiction)? If so, you'll probably like this flick.

LadyLuck13 said:
The name didn't attract me the first time. But the second one looks kinda good. I'm not sure what genre this movie goes into though...Is it a comedy or drama, action, or what?
Action, drama, cheesy, yeah. The Bride is somewhat vulnerable yet determined to have her revenge. There are times when I saw all that she faced, and though I know she'll win, I'm wondering: how?? If you don't just start laughing at the way blood is sprayed about (very Japanimation like), you probably won't like this movie. It's the revenge flick that The Punisher wishes it was (maybe I'm speaking too soon, but still ;))

You should definitely see the 1st one; we of course don't know how the 2nd one will play out, but I'm sure seeing the 1st will help you understand what's going on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU's Finest '93 said:
thanks for the update, kev...:tup:

I think I'll enjoy this one.

SUF,
When we went to see Kill Bill Vol 1, Mike was acting like a little child. He was fidgeting in his seat, sighing, and asking me when would it be over. He thought it was horrible. I thoroughly enjoyd it. I guess I'll see Vol.2 by myself. :lmao:

Back