Kevin Hill

I'm just glad to see a show that shows a single brother stepping up and raising a child. I think that the character will become more of a household favorite. I give the character major props for two reason off the bat... first he takes in a child that isn't his and was pretty much dropped on him. Secondly, the scene where he was asked why he won't give the child up for adoption.

It makes me think back to the days when I was raising my daughter.

pbla said:
So when you saw the baby did you say, "Oh what a really ethnic looking baby"? :bump:
Noooo. Actually, I was surprised the producers had selected an "ethnic looking baby".

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
when I saw her I thought................"Wow they could have gotten a cuter baby"

Its all good though.

BluPearl98 said:
Noooo. Actually, I was surprised the producers had selected an "ethnic looking baby".

I watched the tape, and it was two different babies in the show.

Y'all knew that Da-Da was coming at the end of show tonight. So did they just use one baby on this second episode?

I like Taye Diggs' character.
That was funny when he was interviewing babysitters and told that girl to get out just because she didn't have a cell phone.

I fell asleep after those gils left from him trying to get the baby's milk right :smh:

Maybe I'll catch it next week................

Last night, was just ok for me...I thought it could have been better. Overall, it's a pretty good show, though.

Hell, I just enjoy watching Taye Diggs...:ebrow:

I thought it was a pretty good show. Now this was my first episode so I don't know what the deal is with the "ethnic" baby comments. I saw nothing wrong with the little baby.

I think it will be nice the way the show Taye's character grow up as a father. Eventually he will learn that all the time in the club and chasing skirts will have to take a back seat to his daughter/cousin.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Hell, I just enjoy watching Taye Diggs...:ebrow:

OK!?!
He has such a gorgeous smile!!!!!
The producers knew what they were doing when they got him to play that role, and plus he's a good actor anyway.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU's Finest '93 said:
There's two different babies on this show...last night's episode, showed the cuter baby.

:lol:

I like this show. Its it Smart and does overplay Corporate Black americans.

:thumbsup:

pbla said:
The writing of last night's episode was excellent. I'm wondering how are they going to increase drama. I thought it was going to be one of those shows that have Black folx acting like White folx(Girlfriends!). I hope they keep it up.

Man, you know these women on here will not let you talk about "GirlFriends". They act like its "Sex In The City" or something.

cat daddy said:
Can you elaborate?

We're not all "bougie" trying to look, act and sound white.

We're not all "Sista Girls" with loud mouths and attitudes.

We all dont use Urban Vernacular during meetings to show that we're "still hood".

We're not beging our white counterparts for acceptance.

That's what I was talking about CatDaddy, of which some of are not true.

northern tiger said:
Man, you know these women on here will not let you talk about "GirlFriends". They act like its "Sex In The City" or something.

girlfriends is our black sex in the city......we let yall have spike tv......even trade.

New episode tonight. 19k for exclusive nursery school? I did find a pic of the 1st darker baby. Don't know if she's been dropped from the show.

DSC00039.jpg

1st little SARA.

It was ok....

They change babies a lot when they use them for a show because they get cranky, sleepy, and they grow up....Y'all know TV wants to keep them a certain age for a while or grow them up more quickly than the child grows...

i started off enjoying the concept, but it is a little off for me. hopefully the writing will be better next week. this entire season cannot just be about the baby and "melon" co-workers. :sleeping:

THAMES said:
New episode tonight. 19k for exclusive nursery school? I did find a pic of the 1st darker baby. Don't know if she's been dropped from the show.

DSC00039.jpg

1st little SARA.

She is so cute! :)

Back