Kevin Hill

THAMES

Anyone check out UPN's first episode of Kevin Hill last night? Lawyer and baby girl. It was actually pretty good. Here's next weeks show.

diggs.jpg

Taye Diggs

link...
http://www.upn.com/shows/kevin_hill/index.shtml

I agree, it was pretty good. I see that I will have to tape The Apprentice, and watch Kevin Hill.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was a pretty good show.

I like the part when Kevin and his friend got out of court and he called Kevin a "Binitch" and Kevin said "but you're my Binitch, Binitch" :lol:

I might have to tape this when Im running around.
They could have gotten a cuter baby though. :xeye:

The writing of last night's episode was excellent. I'm wondering how are they going to increase drama. I thought it was going to be one of those shows that have Black folx acting like White folx(Girlfriends!). I hope they keep it up.

pbla said:
I thought it was going to be one of those shows that have Black folx acting like White folx(Girlfriends!).

You think the women on Girlfriends act white??
I don't see that. I see some educated women, who act like a lot of sistas I know.
The creator and executive director is a 34-year-old sista, Mara B. Akil.

I concur...I don't see that either...I think those women are pretty ghetto, w/the exception of Toni. :lol:

I really enjoyed this Kevin Hill show last night. I believe Taye Diggs is doing a great job w/the character. :tup:

CriTAUcal said:
You think the women on Girlfriends act white??
I don't see that. I see some educated women, who act like a lot of sistas I know.
The creator and executive director is a 34-year-old sista, Mara B. Akil.
I Know a lot of Black women personally with Phd'S and they don't act like some "Valley girls". Saying phrases like "oh my God" with the typical "Valley girl accent". It's the accents;it's not the sistah's being educated that I'm talking about.

Oprah Winfrey does not sound like some "Valley Girl",I like her;the Sistah that sometimes fills in for Peter Jennings on ABC Nightly News,MRS.SIMPSON, she's educated, but she does not talk like some"Valley Girls". But wait a minute as I type this, I'm realizing that Girlfriends are "Valley Girls" My bad. :bump:

BandFan said:

I know it is preference, but I thought she was beautiful! I loved her skin color and her little lips and nose...

J4J said:
I will be watching Kevin Hill if for no other reason than to see Taye Diggs' teeth. :dude:

Girl you and me both! Yes indeed! :nod:

I really like the show. USA Today gave it three stars. It has great potential. I just hate it's on the same time as Bernie. So wait that Apprentice was on last night!!! Dag! I can't get these nights straight.

Glad they are changing babies though...sorry, but I had to say it...

BandFan said:
It was a pretty good show.

I might have to tape this when Im running around.

I thought it was just me! Yeah that baby do look kind of hard!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't think they are changing babies. I believe there are three playing the part. A set of twins and another infant. The problem is they look nothing alike (not the twins) so it's very obvious when you see the changes. I hope they work on that.

Ladies,

Do YA'LL act like that when you're together with friends (Girlfriends)?

Jag-Tig said:
So wait that Apprentice was on last night!!! Dag! I can't get these nights straight.

The Apprentice will move back to Thurs., it was on last night because of the debate tonight.

Kenn Rashad said:
Is this show a sitcom?[/QUOTE

No, it is a drama. The title character, Kevin Hill, inherits his cousin's daughter. He is a lawyer living in NYC and has to make several adjustments to his lifestyle with the addition of a baby to his life.

I wonder why they think she is not pretty...She had an innocense about her that was just pure..and her little features.... I could just love her up!

J4J said:
I wonder why they think she is not pretty...She had an innocense about her that was just pure..and her little features.... I could just love her up!

I am with you...maybe she was a little too ethnic for some...

vertojsu said:
I am with you...maybe she was a little too ethnic for some...
So when you saw the baby did you say, "Oh what a really ethnic looking baby"? :bump:

pbla said:
So when you saw the baby did you say, "Oh what a really ethnic looking baby"? :bump:

No, I said to myself, "what a beautiful little girl."...I didn't and don't have a problem with the baby's looks.

Back