Kenn, please help

Deuce

What's up with this "Duece" person on TSPN. I spell my name "Deuce", and I've been here as a member since about 2000 or so.

Can you please require this new person to get a different name. Seriously. This can be very confusing on a board like this where people are sensitive to how they are perceived.

For instance, I don't think anyone should be allowed to register with the name "Get Raedy", or "Mighty Horent". It could get real confusing in here, real quick.

Thanks.

Deuce

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's up with this "Duece" person on TSPN. I spell my name "Deuce", and I've been here as a member since about 2000 or so.

Can you please require this new person to get a different name. Seriously. This can be very confusing on a board like this where people are sensitive to how they are perceived.

For instance, I don't think anyone should be allowed to register with the name "Get Raedy", or "Mighty Horent". It could get real confusing in here, real quick.

Thanks.

Deuce

Dude.
I thought it was you also.:eek: :lol: :lmao:
I'm sorry for thinking you done lost your dang Bamma mind. :lol:

lol...My mans tried registering with DEUCE.... saw that it was taken...and switched two letters like it was gonna be unnoticable... :lol:

~_________~

cat daddy said:
LOL. When I first saw the thread I thought, I know this ain't the real Deuce.

Thanks cat daddy, and the rest of you fellas.

This is really messed up.

Come on Kenn, make 'em get a new name. As Tony said, "identity theft is a crime" . . .

I gotcha Deuce. I banned him. :kiss: Kenn, Fiyah, Nita and me are admins and we all have the power to ban members.

I thought it was you too, sorry! And wonder why you bumped your damn head and why was your ASU flag was no longer flying. :lol:

None of the admins were on after you posted that it was not you.

I gotcha Deuce. I banned him. :kiss: Kenn, Fiyah, Nita and me are admins and we all have the power to ban members.

I thought it was you too, sorry! And wonder why you bumped your damn head and why was your ASU flag was no longer flying. :lol:

Thanks SS,

I appreciate you. That was a really sureal experience. I hope it doesn't happen again to anybody.

Its bad enough when someone practiaclly steals your SWACPage identity, its even worse when that someone turns out to be a stone cold idiot.

Anyway, thanks again. :kiss:

That was wrong to ban someone for that, you should have ask them if they would take another name and explain the reason why. They did nothing wrong.....
I've sent them a message explaining what happen and requested they change their name.

That was wrong to ban someone for that, you should have ask them if they would take another name and explain the reason why. They did nothing wrong.....
I've sent them a message explaining what happen and requested they change their name.

See how easy that was, they have a new name now.

See how easy that was, they have a new name now.

Don't ever admonish me in the Feedback Forum. For your information, he ASKED to be removed in the thread. I did not ban him because he did anything wrong. I banned him to fulfill his request.

And don't ever be condescending to me and talk to me like I am some simpleton.

Don't ever admonish me in the Feedback Forum. For your information, he ASKED to be removed in the thread. I did not ban him because he did anything wrong. I banned him to fulfill his request.

And don't ever be condescending to me and talk to me like I am some simpleton.

Damn!! This is why I like using the PM button for such conversations.:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back